Black Friday Ebay iPhone 5

bunique4life05

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I see the iPhone is still selling pretty well on Ebay but has drop some as time has gone by from launch. The iPhone 5 (16GB) has started to cap out around $650-$700.

Will bids drop as we approach closer to Black Friday or will they get a boost in bids from Black Friday?

For a seller is it better to sell before, on or after black friday?

For a buyer is it better to buy before, on or after black friday?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Since most people selling them on eBay are private people I don't think it matters

You might get a good deal before thou if you find a right seller who needs the cash for Black Friday ..

If I was selling I would sell ASAP longer phone is out and not on back order then the price drops
It's supply and demand once supply can handle demand then no one is going to over pay

bunique4life05

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Since most people selling them on eBay are private people I don't think it matters

You might get a good deal before thou if you find a right seller who needs the cash for Black Friday ..

If I was selling I would sell ASAP longer phone is out and not on back order then the price drops
It's supply and demand once supply can handle demand then no one is going to over pay

I sort figure that but also thought the demand would go higher than the supply because of Black Friday and the holidays.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Still have the demand ramping up for Christmas. I think it's possible that the prices will go up if apple does not continue to improve availability.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR