Location based do not disturb?

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Is this possible to do? I would like to be able to set it so that it comes on automatically when I'm at work and then turn off when I leave.. I have done some looking but can't seem to find if this is possible or not.. Thanks for any help..

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Is this possible to do? I would like to be able to set it so that it comes on automatically when I'm at work and then turn off when I leave.. I have done some looking but can't seem to find if this is possible or not.. Thanks for any help..

I would love to see something like this implemented. Like maybe a feature where it uses your location to turn off notifications when you reach a specific area and you set the time for it to turn off. For instance I have 3 meetings a week that are at a set time at the same location and mobile phone use is a huge pet peeve with my boss. Being able to have the iPhone know your location and hop in to do not disturb mode would be awesome.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Good idea but not yet

You could set dnd for your day say 8 to 5 or whatever but of you leave work early or leave and come back then you would have to turn it off manually

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Good idea jb. You should send it to Apple feedback link:
Apple - Feedback

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2