Yes its true, now you can colorize your iphone 5 device if you are ready to pay $1700. You can choose any color from hundreds of colors. Colorware is offering colorization for new iphone 5 devices. And it is applicable for 64 GB model iphone 5 where you cant order for colorization for less storage old devices.
    But before you order this colorization think once because you can get two new iphone 5 devices for the same $1700. If you do not care about money and you just want your iphone 5 to be colorful you can order it now. And if you do not want to spend much money you can go for colorful case covers for your iphone 5. So its up to you to decide what you want. Check out some sample colorware colorizatin pics
    10-30-2012 03:49 AM
    This price tag includes a new iPhone 5 device as well as the colouring service, so $1700 for a personalized iPhone 5 isn't a total rip off, but yes, still quite pricey..
    10-30-2012 02:22 PM
    Yes it’s true, now you can colorize your iphone 5 device if you are ready to pay $1700. You can choose any color from hundreds of colors. Colorware is offering colorization for new iphone 5 devices. And it is applicable for 64 GB model iphone 5 where you can’t order for colorization for less storage old devices.
    But before you order this colorization think once because you can get two new iphone 5 devices for the same $1700. If you do not care about money and you just want your iphone 5 to be colorful you can order it now. And if you do not want to spend much money you can go for colorful case covers for your iphone 5. So it’s up to you to decide what you want. Check out some sample colorware colorizatin pics
    I do not have an iPhone 5, but even if I did, there is no way that I would pay $1700 just to have it colorized and I definitely wouldn't purchase it from a company that is not Apple, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and the few retailers that sell the product. But that's Just Me, D. By the way, where are the "sample colorware colorization pics" you mentioned?
    This price tag includes a new iPhone 5 device as well as the colouring service, so $1700 for a personalized iPhone 5 isn't a total rip off, but yes, still quite pricey..
    I disagree to a point. It is not a "total rip-off" if $1700 is a price a customer is willing to pay for what is being offered. On the other hand, it is a rip-off because, according to the OP, the price includes a new iPhone. What about the people who already have iPhones and just want it colorized? How much is the colorization in and of itself?
    10-30-2012 03:15 PM
    Colorware is not new they have been around forever. They do MacBook Pros and I have long drooled over the all black version. The price might seem steep but it's not like this is the only ones, there are solid gold iPhones, Swarovski encrusted iPhone cases worth more than the phone. In this case as far as I can tell you buy the phone from them it is only the 64GB model and you choose your colors. So for the people that want it good for them. If I could afford it and I was getting a 64GB iPhone 5 I'd do it. They replace the Apple warranty with their own and it says so on the site.

ColorWare - iPhone 5
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-30-2012 03:26 PM
    I'm sure they'll do your iPhone. iMore once ran a contest for Colorware on the iPhone 4 (or maybe the 4S).
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-30-2012 03:28 PM
    I only briefly glanced at the site, but I would think that mailing in your own iPhone and only paying for the colouring services would be an option. To each there own I suppose. To justify the price tag of $1700, they either must be getting business, or are heavily relying on consumers with deep pockets who are willing to shell out to personalizing/customizing their iPhones. I personally don't feel the need to customize my phone, especially at that price, but if I did, its nice to know I have the option..
    10-30-2012 03:40 PM
    Colorware has always been ludicrously expensive...
    10-30-2012 04:19 PM
    I only briefly glanced at the site, but I would think that mailing in your own iPhone and only paying for the colouring services would be an option. To each there own I suppose. To justify the price tag of $1700, they either must be getting business, or are heavily relying on consumers with deep pockets who are willing to shell out to personalizing/customizing their iPhones. I personally don't feel the need to customize my phone, especially at that price, but if I did, its nice to know I have the option..
    I understand. I have no doubt that they can make money doing what they do because like any other business, there are people who find the service useful and affordable. I'm just not one of them.
    10-30-2012 04:37 PM
    That price would also colorize a kick in my butt ( from my wife )... no way in hell !!
    10-30-2012 04:38 PM
    phantom skinz for the win! I used their chromatics on my old phone. They held well for about a year before I upgraded to a new phone. $20-30 vs colorware prices. Theres tons of sticker skins you can get from other places too. I found slickwraps to be too thick to use with most cases, but they have some unique colors / options.
    10-30-2012 08:40 PM
    I see no point in purchasing a 64GB iPhone 5 - let alone a Colorware (super expensive) iPhone.

Count me out!
    10-31-2012 02:51 AM
    what a god damn joke
    10-31-2012 01:15 PM
    Watch out....this is the beginning of Idiocracy.
    10-31-2012 01:41 PM
    If I could afford it, I would get it, in a heartbeat! I, like the rest of you who've commented, cannot afford it. (this is how one keeps the riffraff at bay). I will have to settle for a case.
    11-05-2012 10:25 AM