Hurricane sandy

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 5 so light , i hope she don't fly away in the hurricane lol.

If it does, you weren't holding it right... :D

kidding aside, phone insurance providers will see an uptick in claims after this storm passes... water damage, loss, damage due to charging from unstable power sources, you name it. It's a good reason to carry insurance.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
You better hope Sean HRC does not see this , he will have your asssss !!

According to him and his cronies there should be no off topic questions and you will be dealt with directly....

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
On a serious note, has anyone heard anything more about that water proof coating that was recently ready for consumer launch. I thought it was going to be on a coming up Sony Ion model.

Man that will be nice where no longer have to worry about moisture like light rain damaging our phones.

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I should be conserving power to all my devices but instead I'm browsing these forums. Eye of the storm heading right for us. But I am stuck in my house with 1 wife, 3 kids & 2 cats. Stocked up on beer. It's medicinal.

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of the guy who insured his Cuban cigars against fire, smoked them up and got the money from the insurance. :)

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You better hope Sean HRC does not see this , he will have your asssss !!

According to him and his chorines there should be no off topic questions and you will be handled with directly....

I actually thought it was pretty funny, your spamming is a bit redundant though.

To the OP...be safe out there man, my buddy just outside Dover working for FEMA and he said he has seen some serious sh*t! (and some looting already)

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I live southeast VA at the beach. Was pretty bad but area isn't horribly damaged. Unfortunately it has gotten stronger so hopefully everyone does ok further up north. I work for telecommunications company and we already have plans to go to our systems in DC area and New England. Right now it is looking pretty bad there.

Lots of flooding here.
tu8ejege.jpg

Sent from my beautiful Vader iPhone 5

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Both my kids came through with power (something I could not do during Katrina). Daughter is in Jersey City, right across the Hudson from Battery Park City. The water was amazing, and she has pictures of cars that were swept from their parking spots into the middle of the street.

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Greetings from NJ. At my parents' house with my wife & kids. Parents just got power back, but my house (one town over) is still on the dark. We live about 20 miles from the shore, which got hit evrn harder. No power or heat here since Monday 1:30 pm. Hurricane Sandy can suck it. Or blow it. Which she did. Dirty whore.

jf1450

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
We're in the NC Outer Banks, got slapped around but nothing like you folks up there in NJ and NY. Us locals chuckle at you NJ folks that come down here to vacation. There'd be a hundred yards of open space on the beach but y'all sit right on top of somebody else. We figure you're not used to wide open spaces. :). Humor aside, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shulaw1999

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
We're in the NC Outer Banks, got slapped around but nothing like you folks up there in NJ and NY. Us locals chuckle at you NJ folks that come down here to vacation. There'd be a hundred yards of open space on the beach but y'all sit right on top of somebody else. We figure you're not used to wide open spaces. :). Humor aside, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We do that because we are casing the joint to eventually rob you. Be careful ....

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73