iPhone 4 to 5 Any Regrets?

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
No had a jailbroken 4s, the 5 is so much better in terms of speed, LTE and screen size. The only thin I miss is MyWi, which would really be nice given the LTE capability.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded from the 4s to the 5 and have no regrets whatsoever.

I don't jailbreak anymore as i prefer stock.

After getting used to the size and weight which took a week'ish when i hold the 4s if feels stubby and weighty !

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I just have to be more careful with the 5 compared to the previous generations because it's much more susceptible to scratches and dings. Especially the black model. I refuse to use a case.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No regrets whatsoever. I loved my iPhone 4 but the 5 is so much better in every way. Better battery, lighter, faster, better screen.

I never jailbroke the 4 so this isn't an issue. My 5 is flawless, no scratches, no dings and works perfectly; so all in all a happy customer.

I have a screen protector and a clear case on it as the nature of my job means I can't baby the phone. When I sold the 4 it was perfect in every way and the 5 will have the same treatment so when I sell it in the future I can get top price for it.

Jrres

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way, if i can get MyWi that would make it perfect, but I can wait until the jailbreak comes out, It always does. :)

Thorasgar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Like they said on SNL ... To light and to thin. Ha. Because of the larger size, I am attempting to go naked. Big change from the Ballistic HC case on my 4. Having a tough time relearning how to type. My thumbs won't go to the outside well enough while still having a decent grip. 1st world problem. Will give it a few weeks but I may have to get a big ass case just so I can type. Or a big ass Andoid. Nah!

Love the 64GB.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the 5 Next week sometime but the 4S on JB is pretty damn good. It doesn't slow down with what I have loaded on (lots of tweaks) and hopefully if the 5 is jailbroken, there will be a LOT of cool tweaks that would kick but on a bigger screen, like IntelliscreenX, BiteSMS, the list goes on.

BHMartin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I love my IPhone 4. Never an issue. Has been a great device. Ordered 3 iPhone 5s and expecting Nov.14-20 but check status daily to tourture myself. I'm excited about iPhone 5 just a bit nervous with some of the postings. I want to have a similar experience I've come to expect since my 3GS. I've never been disappointed with any Apple device. Thanks for the feedback.

RRF785

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Moved from a 4 to a 5 yesterday and the difference is incredible. Everything loads so much faster and the extra screen real-estate is wonderful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro