Not available in Wisconsin???

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried to sign up for Square Trade ins and it said it was not available for residents of WI - same with AppleCare. Why not?? Anybody know? I really didn't want to get the Asurion from Verizon since its so expensive and has a $200 deductible!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried to sign up for Square Trade ins and it said it was not available for residents of WI - same with AppleCare. Why not?? Anybody know? I really didn't want to get the Asurion from Verizon since its so expensive and has a $200 deductible!

Since it's a company offering an insurance product, I'd guess that they may not be licensed with the the Attorney General and/or government entity that regulates insurance in Wisconsin. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do. Personally, I'd go with AppleCare+ if I were buying insurance for my iPhone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Near as I can tell, AppleCare is available in Wisconsin - there's just some extra fine print in the T&C that cover Wisconsin.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Buy the phone in an Illinois Apple store and you will all good. Or Purchase AppleCare in Illinois ans if needed to be serviced take to Illinois store

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the replies - I just called Apple and it is available in Wisconsin and they were even able to do it over the phone so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to the nearest store!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73