How to run Flash player on iPhone 5 +Video

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, maybe lots of you struggling about finding an app which let you run flash on your iphone 5 even other apple devices as well. so I made a quick tutorial regarding run flash on iphone 5 on ios 6.

please watch it and like it if it is useful for you.

what it on HD

enjoy!

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
* I use one of the most interesting third part app: Puffin web browser, which support iphone 5

- - - Updated - - -

* I use one of the most interesting third part app: Puffin web browser, which support iphone 5

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
As many of you know that getting flash player on iPhone is a tricky business because Apple hasn’t really bothered about shipping flash player with iPhone even in its latest version i.e. iPhone 3GS (if you try to open YouTube through Safari in your new iPhone 3GS, it will open YouTube videos in YouTube application provided by default by O2 in UK). However, there are third party tools available for this purpose. Flash is a really handy interface and is being used by several sites around the world and if you are browsing the Internet by using default Safari browser on your iPhone, you need to install flash player to see videos or other stuff which rely on flash technology to play itself.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any website depending solely on Flash as a means of displaying multimedia content is woefully behind the times. Flash, as a format for mobile devices, is DEAD. Has been replaced by newer, and better technology that runs on iPhones. This is an exercise in futility.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Any website depending solely on Flash as a means of displaying multimedia content is woefully behind the times. Flash, as a format for mobile devices, is DEAD. Has been replaced by newer, and better technology that runs on iPhones. This is an exercise in futility.

you are right, It has replaced by HTML 5 so far. but still there are plenty of websites support FLASH yet

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol @ the people holding onto the last shredded threads of flash. You stay strong flash fans...the end will be a glorious cartoon made by newgrounds.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I rarely come across a site that uses flash any more. Hell, my last phone was Android and it supported flash. I had it disabled because all it did was slow the browser to a crawl or crash it completely. This was on the HTC One XL which is spec'd higher than my iPhone 5.

Flash is dead, and with good reason. It's crap.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
yeah, the falsh always slow the browser to a crawl or crash it completely, I would like all website disable it and replace it by HTML5.

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I find my Android devices at a disadvantage now that Flash support is dropped from them. See, most sites with Flash now detect that they are running on a iPad and switch any Flash out with alternative code. However on Android it leaves the flash still. Tablets worse, you can choose to show the mobile site or desktop site, if they ever start replacing flash for Android phones, any tablets will need to be set to display mobile sites to take advantage of it, as sites don't tend to respond to an "Android Tablet" user agent.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

dalva27ok

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
That may have been quite useful .... If I had been able to understand a single word you were saying .... Why don't you have someone else speak for you? I'm sure you know what you're talking about , but it does the general population absolutely no good if we can't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Until My mouth work, I will use it. So if you dont understand watch the steps, just download the app. The person who might help is you, come on dont shy, be my speaker. :D I will even pay you :

KevinMartin

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
n an abrupt about-face in its mobile software strategy, Adobe will soon cease developing its Flash Player plug-in for mobile browsers, according to an e-mail sent to Adobe partners on Tuesday evening.
And with that e-mail flash, Adobe has signaled that it knows, as Steve Jobs predicted, the end of the Flash era on the web is coming soon.
"Our future work with Flash on mobile devices will be focused on enabling Flash developers to package native apps with Adobe AIR for all the major app stores," the quoted e-mail says.

Despite attempts to breathe life into Flash on other mobile devices -- namely, Android and BlackBerry OS -- Adobe has failed to deliver a consistently stable version of the platform on a smartphone or tablet. In WIRED's testing of the BlackBerry PlayBook in April, Flash use caused the browser to crash on a consistent basis. And when Flash was supposed to come to tablets with Motorola's Xoom, Adobe was only able to provide an highly unstable Beta version of Flash to ship with the flagship Android device.
"Adobe has lost so much credibility with the community that I'm hoping they are bought by someone else that can bring some stability and eventually some credibility back to the Flash Platform," wrote software developer Dan Florio in a blog post on Wednesday morning.
The drastic reversal in Adobe's mobile plans comes in the wake of the company cutting 750 jobs on Tuesday, a move prompted by what Adobe labeled "corporate restructuring."

Source:
Adobe abandons mobile Flash development, report says - CNN.com