Absurd, I trust my several hundred dollar pocket computer over a $10 radio clock any day. They've failed me many times. My phones; any of them; zero.

OP - Why do you have your phone set to not disturb after you get up?
    I have never had an alarm clock fail me, a couple times I had user error and didn't set it correctly? ... Personally I use two alarms, my iPhone and a alarm clock I probably bought 10 years ago "starting to get dusty ;-)"
    02-10-2013 12:17 PM
    Do not use your phone as a primary alarm clock for the really important things in life. Seriously.
    Ok, we will all be sure to listen to you "Mr. Negative". Funny, you seem to own our products though. How about sticking with the original question and trying to provide a positive answer and/or suggestion to the topic at hand. Instead of giving us all of your unessential opinionated "I just like to make people feel small" propaganda.
    Too much time on your hands buddy. I will be sure to let my supervisor and colleagues know to remove the alarm clock feature at our next meeting for our finalization for our future ios software. Cause using our alarm clock feature for the "important things in life" seems meet your disapproval. Do Not Disturb the Apple Employee and his 32 years of experience. Seriously. Happy Holidays!!! P. S. "Don't forget to set your alarm clock on one of your two Apple Devices if not both, for the next time you decide to bash on a product you are promoting by owning two of them." - Seriously, Seriously. ;-)
    12-19-2013 07:12 AM
    Same. My alarm still goes off when DND is turned on. It also still goes off when the silent switch is on.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    I believe it is because the protocol of the alarm in the idea of Apple is that if it is important enough to have an alarm set to go off then it should be heard and not silenced.
    12-23-2013 06:05 PM
    The iPhone native clock app is rock solid best I ever had with five alarms and day repeats you can set it and forget it for week days weekends

DND scheduled is the way to go also that way you don't forget to turn it off like my cousin walking around for two days thinking the moon was the rotation lock
    LadiJae and MacEmpSilValleyCA like this.
    12-23-2013 07:26 PM
29 12