For those going caseless.....

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I dropped my white one today on tile from about waist high. Totally naked (the phone, not me), no screen protector, etc. I can't find any marks, scratches, chips or the like. It did bounce a bit as well. I guess if there was any major damage that's what AppleCare+ is for. I am only posting to maybe make people feel better or to know these phone can handle a fall or two. It did make me want to immediately put a case on it, but I will refrain for now, as I have become quite used to the look and feel of the naked iPhone 5.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am going to try not to do it again, but it was early in the morning and I was tired. I guess a drop here and there is inevitable.

rexbaumgartner

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I guess people do drop their phones, but I don't understand how... I have had an iPhone since the very first one came out and I have never dropped any of them (to include when I was drunk!). What else are you people dropping? LOL

Not being critical, just say'n.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh it happens look at eBay for the the damaged ones that are up for sell its amazing how fast a new device comes out and it's already listed broken and for part or repair and does not come with charger or box or head phones ... I'm like you just got this thing were he hell did the box go lol