I'm sick of the BS!

dale225

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
This is a rant, just to warn you up front!

What's wrong with people. Every time Apple releases something new they find a way to bash it. I blame the media and then the lemmings that follow the hype.

Maps: This is by far the best maps software EVER included with the iOS. There are better maps out there. With my old iPhones I used Navigon, Waze, Trapster and CoPilot USA because Google maps sucked. Now that we have a better maps solution people are complaining. What did you loose? Street view? I used it as much as I use flyover; exactly one time. Great feature to show off your device but not really something I would use every day. I wanna know what those Map-gaters did before the iPhone was around. Did they find their way to the mailbox alright?

Weight and Design: It's lighter gizmodo, yes, it's lighter. The first time I touched the iPhone 5 (compared to iPhone 4S) it was very light, I wasn't used to it. It felt unusual. I was worried to scratch the aluminum in the back. But it just makes sense. If I would have been in charge of the iPhone I would have made the back glass again, then I remembered that I broke the rear glass on an iPhone... twice. And my gosh it's thinner. Isn't that what we asked for? My iPhone 5 is thinner than the battery was on the Motorolla brick phone just about a decade ago. Remember those? I didn't hear complaints then about how thin that was compared to its predecessor.

It scratches to easy: Well, if you are as delicate as an ogre it will not look pretty for long. Most I know use a case, I carry it naked. It's too beautiful to hide behind a piece of plastic, plus it makes it too think, flushing all the design ideas down the toilet.

Please people, all I'm asking is that you try things yourself before you jump on the bandwagon of haters out there knocking things you know little or nothing about. Remember Antenna-gate? I never had a problem. I was however able to replicate the "issue". Glass-gate? What you didn't hear about that? They say that there is a problem that when you take a hammer and hit the front the glass will break. That really sucks. Well I guess f*** you Apple for creating a device that cannot be hit with a hammer!

We are people of habit. Take the routine out of our daily lives and we are having issues adjusting. Welcome to Progress. Ask your grandparents, they didn't have issues adjusting to wiping their but with toilet paper.

This is my $0.02 about that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that we've read your rant and agree, at least some of us do, breathe in several deeeeeeeeep breaths and exhale slooooooowly. Now sit back, relax, sip a cup or two of some fresh coffee and think happy thoughts...(laughing)....:D

- - - Updated - - -

Now that we've read your rant and agree, at least some of us do, breathe in several deeeeeeeeep breaths and exhale slooooooowly. Now sit back, relax, sip a cup or two of some fresh coffee and think happy thoughts...(laughing)....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, my friend. Believe it or not, I haven't had any cups of coffee today. What the heck is wrong with me? (laughing)...Oh wait..I ran out of coffee and that's why...lol...Besides, I will be running 4 miles in about an hour so I can have coffee later today.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, my friend. Believe it or not, I haven't had any cups of coffee today. What the heck is wrong with me? (laughing)...Oh wait..I ran out of coffee and that's why...lol...Besides, I will be running 4 miles in about an hour so I can have coffee later today.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, my friend. Believe it or not, I haven't had an cups of coffee today. What the heck is wrong with me? (laughing)...Oh wait..I ran out of coffee and that's why...lol...Besides, I will be running 4 miles in about an hour so I can have coffee later today.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, my friend. Believe it or not, I haven't had an cups of coffee today. What the heck is wrong with me? (laughing)...Oh wait..I ran out of coffee and that's why...lol...Besides, I will be running 4 miles in about an hour so I can have coffee later today.

:eek: OMG!! I'd be resembling Dr.Jekyl & Mr.Hyde by now if I didn't get my 2 cup fix earlier LOL. Enjoy your run!!

Also, I don't even have an i5 yet, and honestly I'm sick of the whining & complaining too !!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
:eek: OMG!! I'd be resembling Dr.Jekyl & Mr.Hyde by now if I didn't get my 2 cup fix earlier LOL. Enjoy your run!!

Also, I don't even have an i5 yet, and honestly I'm sick of the whining & complaining too !!

Agree on both counts... and I have the "i5".

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I hear you. As for the 4-mile run, thank you. I'm trying to work my way back up to 6 miles like I used to run a few years back. In regard to the iPhone 5, I still haven't purchased it either. Not because I can't, but because I'm still content with my 4S. I've honestly been looking for an excuse to get it, but I can't find a convincing enough reason. Finally, for the whining, you're right. It does get old.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I Agree. Lol

Tapatalking

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Awwwwww Hecky naw...... Now you did it. Now the Haters gonna start with "It not your right to tell me how to spend my money" or better yet..."I paid a lot of money for this premium device, I expect premium product".... " They Should have given me free cables since I've spent so much money B4"..... HATERS GONNA HATE...... But I Agree with ya....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awwwwww Hecky naw...... Now you did it. Now the Haters gonna start with "It not your right to tell me how to spend my money" or better yet..."I paid a lot of money for this premium device, I expect premium product".... " They Should have given me free cables since I've spent so much money B4"..... HATERS GONNA HATE...... But I Agree with ya....

The OP's post was in response to the posts, comments & remarks of people who are dissatisfied, unimpressed and/or discouraged by the iPhone 5 so, in essence, they shouldn't have much more to say....;)...but hey, it's still a free country and the First Amendment still applies even though their free speech is not protected on private sites like these and neither is our's.

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
So?? People could complain if they want.. what do you want only 100% positive reviews and 100% of the population to LOVE the ip5? it's normal people complain
Complains get heard and things get fixed.. if no one complained we would be stuck with defective devices.

Also those haters gotta hate comments don't really make any sense
Haters hate things they can't have....
Anyone with a part time job cold have an iPhone...

- - - Updated - - -

So?? People could complain if they want.. what do you want only 100% positive reviews and 100% of the population to LOVE the ip5? it's normal people complain
Complains get heard and things get fixed.. if no one complained we would be stuck with defective devices.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Interesting... but no product ever has enjoyed 100% positive reviews... there are always "buts..."... and complaints can actually be positive and beneficial - IF they're done constructively ... but the incessant harping about everything Apple (or any company) does is pointless and gets old real fast. These "complaints" have run the gamut from "scratches" to "Apple should have included a 30-pin adapter in the box" and all points in between.

Some are legitimate concerns (scratches) and some are pure BS (30-pin adapters in the box).

And sometimes haters are just gonna hate because that's how they're wired. It's called trolling.

This thread is about the haters... those who just want to b!tch for the sake of b!tching... nothing does or will ever make them happy. That's MY two cents.

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually "Haters GONNA Hate"..... LoL....

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone 5, and won't be getting one anytime soon. Not because I think it's a bad phone, but because I wasn't impressed enough. Not a whole lot different than my 4S. Actually, I'm quite dissatisfied with the iPhone period. Not much innovation since the first iteration. Yep, faster processor, yep, better display. but those are all behind the scenes and not what I see everyday.
My complaint is iOS looks the same. Email app sucks, No ability to tweak the way I want without jailbreaking, etc., etc.

And I have to disagree completely with your assessment of Maps. Any Map app that tells me to make a U turn, go back 17 miles, make another U turn and then go right by where I was originally has a major problem. Will it get better? Probably, but should have never been released that way.

End of my rant. And before I get flamed bad, I have a 3Gs, 2 iPhone 4S', iPad 2, iPad 3, and two iPods.

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
i agree no product gets 100% positive reviews. And that's good. Complains are normal.. im sure some come here just to start fights and drama.. i won't calls them haters... trolls is good... no life maybe?
But the word hater was for people that "hate" on people for having things that they can't get (cars, money, girls, etc) Anyone could have an iPhone... almost anyone

- - - Updated - - -

i agree no product gets 100% positive reviews. And that's good. Complains are normal.. im sure some come here just to start fights and drama.. i won't calls them haters... trolls is good... no life maybe?
But the word hater was for people that "hate" on people for having things that they can't get (cars, money, girls, etc) Anyone could have an iPhone... almost anyone

- - - Updated - - -

LOL thanks

- - - Updated - - -

LOL thanks

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
You should see the BS on Crackberry. It's much worse.... and you wouldn't believe how delusional people are.... One guy was complaining that iPhones are gonna be used to spy on the US because it's made by a Chinese company.... So wrong on so many counts, including Foxconn being a Chinese company. One guy was saying the fixed focus camera on a Blackberry is just as good as the one on the iPhone 4S, and actually better because you can take multiple photos per second..... again... wrong on so many accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

You should see the BS on Crackberry. It's much worse.... and you wouldn't believe how delusional people are.... One guy was complaining that iPhones are gonna be used to spy on the US because it's made by a Chinese company.... So wrong on so many counts, including Foxconn being a Chinese company. One guy was saying the fixed focus camera on a Blackberry is just as good as the one on the iPhone 4S, and actually better because you can take multiple photos per second..... again... wrong on so many accounts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh