After a few days, all I can say is......

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I came from Android, and while I am still trying to get used to some things, I am very impressed by my iPhone so far! It does everything so much faster and smoother than my Android, and the battery life is incredible! I used to have to charge my Rezound at least twice a day, sometime 3 times, and my first day with my iPhone I still had 50% battery left after over 20 hours! And that was with playing with it alot and letting my son play Metalstorm for a couple hours. The hardest part of switching for me was finding an app for Google Talk (after 6 tries I finally found one that works) and figuring out iTunes. Finally have all my music on it now, but it took me most of the morning to figure out. I am happy I made the switch so far, and thank you to all of you who welcomed me to the Dark Side! Lol - I'm thinking its more like the bright side :)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow! I came from Android, and while I am still trying to get used to some things, I am very impressed by my iPhone so far! It does everything so much faster and smoother than my Android, and the battery life is incredible!

Heresy!!! You can not speak against the Almighty Android!! How dare you!! :D

Things can only get better - enjoy the "Dark Side" :D

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
BeeJive works the best for me. Seems like I was constantly logged out of the GtAlk plus app.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
The one I'm using is IMO it's worked well so far. I haven't tried beejive yet though, if I have problems with IMO I'll give it a try.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Never tried IMO but just downloaded it. I'll put it through its paces next week during the work day when I typically IM a friend of mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Ktez, did you try Vtok by chance? Wanted to see if by chance that was one of the 6 you tried. That's what I'm using but not liking it. Seems like I am not logged in all the time. I'm gonna try IMO.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying this IMO thus far. I see no issues. I like that it shows when the other party is typing. Don't ask me why. :D

Natemz

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I switched from Android to get the iP5 too(was a MAJOR fanboy). I am still finding new stuff after over 3 weeks now. Android is a great OS but the devices cannot touch the iPhone.

I found Trillion to be a good gtalk alternative.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW