Clock problem

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
My clock on my 5 will be correct then I'll get it out about an hour later and it'll b a ridiculous time. Lol. It should b midnight n it'll say 7:48am. Lol. Anyone else having any problems like this.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
The time on my 5 will b correct n then it'll automatically change to a totally different time. Like its 3:05 pm. It'll change to 7:48am. Does it a couple times a day.

Tapped out on my 5

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
VZW tried to tell me iPhone 4's were just "bad eggs" when they had to replace mine 4 times. I finally got fed up and went to the apple store and they told me that VZW isn't authorized to give me a new device (they have to give out refurbed) and they don't troubleshoot iphones correctly.

so I'm gonna go with VZW's bad on this one....sounds more like a network issue.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
VZW tried to tell me iPhone 4's were just "bad eggs" when they had to replace mine 4 times. I finally got fed up and went to the apple store and they told me that VZW isn't authorized to give me a new device (they have to give out refurbed) and they don't troubleshoot iphones correctly.

so I'm gonna go with VZW's bad on this one....sounds more like a network issue.

Always go to apple vzw has no clue what they are doing or talking about Hal the time .. Although I have seen a couple apple emp that seem clueless also but they must have been new

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh