Forced my fianc? into getting an iPhone 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's a little backstory, my fianc? has always loved android since he got his first droid. Later down the road he got his first iPhone 4 he loved how simple it was, and was bored with it within a few weeks. Ended up finding his perfect phone. The Samsung galaxy s3. Then he found out that the galaxy note 2 was gonna come out next month. So I convinced him to get an iPhone 5 cuz I'm sure when the galaxy note 2 comes out people will probably wanna trade that for the iPhone 5, lets hope he keeps his iPhone. He wasn't too keen on the 4 and 4S but he is loving his 5 says its a huge improvement over the 4 and 4S still doesn't like how it's stayed the same for the last 5 years but I beg to differ. Love my apple gadgets. Lol. One thing he says is that the new headphones are amazing. Lol. Don't mean to post just random topic but just thought it be a nice share :)

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey, OP. I wish I could convince my boyfriend to get an iPhone. He prefers Android and the Google ecosystem. I tell him be can tie in much of what he does with Gmail into an iPhone but he isn't trying to hear that since he loves his GS3. He likes the iPhone well enough, it just isn't for him. He leaves me to iOS. Alas, I have to compromise and leave my IM client open so we can gchat when he isn't at his mbp.

On and as far as people trading the Galaxy Note 2 for the iPhone 5, I don't see that happening. I see more people leaving iPhone for the Note 2 though just as many people did with the GS3.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey, OP. I wish I could convince my boyfriend to get an iPhone. He prefers Android and the Google ecosystem. I tell him be can tie in much of what he does with Gmail into an iPhone but he isn't trying to hear that since he loves his GS3. He likes the iPhone well enough, it just isn't for him. He leaves me to iOS. Alas, I have to compromise and leave my IM client open so we can gchat when he isn't at his mbp.

On and as far as people trading the Galaxy Note 2 for the iPhone 5, I don't see that happening. I see more people leaving iPhone for the Note 2 though just as many people did with the GS3.

Lol he seems to believe the iPhone 5 will be a simple trade back to a better larger ugly phablet of a phone they wanna pass off as the note 2 lol

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Majority of people who buy android phones or love android phones simply hate apple... i do not understand the reasoning behind such a dedicate hate towards apple and apple users. Android users also spend a lot of time making sure they pick and degrade apple users all over the internet.
So when a lot of people prefer android phones over iphone, i have learnt you just have to let it be as the android cult is very viscous. There have been android users who switched to iphone, and they can tell you stories of what the android folk say/do when they were told of his "betrayal".

It's a darn phone who cares which one is better or not... i prefer my iphone because it simply works and i don't have hours on hours to tweak my android with custom roms or to deal with os inconsistencies.... some people love that aspect of android. Just preference and whether you belong to one cult vs the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh