Is anyone else just not thrilled or impressed with the Five?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll tell you how thrilled I am with it. I just got it, right now it's sitting under two layers of cardboard box and I still can't contain my excitement. So I guess you could say I'm pretty thrilled ;0)

zeteo#IM

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am absolutely thrilled with my iPhone 5! When any Android phone approaches the manufacturing standards I might consider them, I love the solid feel of the 5, and hate plastic!

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'v never owned an iPhone of any model so I may be more impressed with it than say someone coming from a previous model of the same phone. I plan on getting one and giving my Galaxy s3 to my daughter. I hope I'm not making a mistake but I must try one. I know no one on here will tell me not to so....

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am impressed for sure and here's why;

First of all, no other cell phone comes even close to the build quality of the iPhone 5. Cudos on apples part. Next is that it just works period. Yes some might have some minor issues more so software issues that can be corrected in a software update fix. But 9 out of 10 times it is a very reliable phone. I've used many phones hence my username ;) and the iphone 5 is the standard for all others to follow. Just ask Samsung :p now go get an iPhone 5!

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
But Apple, knowing that your new phone used the lightning connector, and giving you a lightning cable, had to figure that was enough... shees... everybody's always got their hand out looking for something for nothing.

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 PM ----------

If you think he's one... then you must think I'm one too... and there must be a lot of us around here... I think he's spot on on this one... no free lunch. You want something, PAY FOR IT. Shees...

It sounds like you are talking about Obama supporters....

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Love it, iOS 6, larger screen, build quality, speed. LTE, camera, aluminum back weight, thinness... I could go on and on.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
What did you not like about Jelly Bean? What handset was it on?

- - - Updated - - -

What did you not like about the GSIII? How does it compare to the 5 according to you?

I used the SGS3 for a week. A very good experience with the OS. It's the 'build' quality for me. Honestly, so cheap and plasticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I won't have to worry much longer. LOL. I put this Five up on eBay last night. With over a day to go the bidding is already at $1000. I will revert back to my jailbroken 4 and use it on Verizon while I look for a gsm android phone. Will probably buy the unlocked Google Nexus from the Google Play Store. Probably play with straight talk sim and others while I wait for the last year of my Verizon contract to run out.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Solid device, but not enough to warrant using an upgrade. My 4S is still a good performer, and the five's bigger screen is nice as is Lte, but I've had a 4.3" screen and LTE on my Lumia 900 for six months.

Good on those who love them, just don't see a reason to upgrade. Especially with a ton of new devices coming out soon with more advanced specs.

Apple makes fine phones, but I think they missed a huge opportunity to blast other phone makers back to the stone age with the 5 and they didn't.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
you mean October?

Nope. I believe the 5S will be introduced in March. Technology is moving way too fast for Apple to wait an entire year before releasing an updated iPhone. March would be a perfect time to introduce an S model of the 5, followed in October by a brand new iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the iPhone 5 on launch day and I am just as impressed with it now as the day that I unboxed it. Now that I have full LTE service in my house with AT&T I'm even more impressed.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2