Want to exchange 16 gig for 32 gig by the 21st but cant find any!

curryb15

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
So I bought the 16 gig iphone 5 from radio shack and I have until the 21st to exchange it..... but i cant find anywhere near me that has any i5 in stock. I need suggestions on what I can do to solve this. I dont have any old phone I could activate until I get the new one.

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I am the opposite. Bought the 32 gig and between iCloud and iTunes Match, I feel like I would have been fine getting the 16gig instead.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You're gonna have to return it. Then use another phone. Once the rush and demand is over go back and buy it. I had this issue with sprint trying to return black 32GB to white 32GB. figured this was going to become a headache. I'm past my 14 days and glad I didnt take the black back. Im very satisfied and happy with it. No scratches and flawless.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just left the Apple store a few minutes ago. Returned my 16 gig then went upstairs to have my 4 reactivated. Called 9-10 places in the area, no black 32s for AT&T. Oh we'll, I still have an iPhone and it won't hurt to wait a few weeks.

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't like this behaviour. So if I went in I'd get an used one because of someone who isn't able to make a decision. That being said go with 64. The best and piece of mind. Otherwise the 32 really is a very good device and size.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Actually, someone will be happy that they bought a discounted phone from that section of Apple's online store. We're just taking advantage of the policy that they put in place.

Jackal

May 5, 2009
Visit site
yea I dont exactly find this fair because why should I have to wait longer for a 32 gb that I took the time to decide on and placed my order when you went with the quick buy on a 16 gb which are a lot more available.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I could have bought a 32 but I was a cheap bastard and went with the 16 figuring that would be enough. Afterwards, I found that there was only a gig left on my iPhone 4 and my 5 only had 9 gigs left. At that point I knew that it wouldn't make it to my next discounted upgrade with the current memory. So... they allow it, I did it. I've found a few 32s in my area today but they are white. I really don't care if I have to wait a few weeks for the new one. Kind of like driving a hot new sports cars just after it comes out. It's still nice after a few weeks but your ok if you don't get behind the wheel for a little while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal