Need me to call your local Apple Store, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, RadioShack, or any other store that you know that is carrying the new iPhone 5? There is only one restriction: I am ONLY able to call stores in the United States.

Leave a reply here with your store name and zip code. I will reply to you within 1 week.

LET THE REPLIES BEGINNNNN!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Le bump

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Bump
    10-15-2012 07:45 PM
    I don't get it, why would anyone need you to call for them?
    10-15-2012 07:52 PM
    cause, if they dont have time to call or dont feel like calling. i'll do it
    10-15-2012 07:56 PM
    And on top of it they have to wait a week for your response?
    10-15-2012 08:00 PM
    Only if I am busy during that week. If it's like a normal week like this week, I am able to do it within an hour or two at the most.
    10-15-2012 08:31 PM
    Or they can just call the store themselves...
    gixxer07600 likes this.
    10-15-2012 11:34 PM
    Hey guys, don't ruin it!

79762, but don't bother with Sprint/Verizon ... call away, my friend. Don't let these detractors dissuade you!
    10-16-2012 12:03 AM
    Hey guys, don't ruin it!

79762, but don't bother with Sprint/Verizon ... call away, my friend. Don't let these detractors dissuade you!
    do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
    iphonefizzle and GibMcFragger like this.
    10-16-2012 12:35 AM
    do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
    ... maybe ...
    10-16-2012 09:34 AM
    Need me to call your local Apple Store, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, RadioShack, or any other store that you know that is carrying the new iPhone 5? There is only one restriction: I am ONLY able to call stores in the United States.

Leave a reply here with your store name and zip code. I will reply to you within 1 week.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Le bump

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Bump
    I applaud you for doing that it's not just that some people don't like calling, certain people can't call. Either they Are deaf, mute or have a speech impediment and aren't comfortable talking on the phone with people. As easy as it may be for someone to say " just call them yourselves" for people who have stuttering problems it may be a difficult task to even talk to someone on the phone.

Thanks for doing what your doing even if it is as simple as just calling for people who may not have the time or who cant call for whatever reason.
    rustymini likes this.
    10-16-2012 04:46 PM

I applaud you for doing that it's not just that some people don't like calling, certain people can't call. Either they Are deaf, mute or have a speech impediment and aren't comfortable talking on the phone with people. As easy as it may be for someone to say " just call them yourselves" for people who have stuttering problems it may be a difficult task to even talk to someone on the phone.

Thanks for doing what your doing even if it is as simple as just calling for people who may not have the time or who cant call for whatever reason.
    10-16-2012 04:47 PM