iphone 5 advice

curryb15

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have had the iphone 5 since the 21st and love it!!!! But I have a small problem when I call people they say i sound like im underwater. I have no case on the phone and hold it as you normally would. I went to att and they said jut go to apple and switch it out for a new one.. I have never returned an iphone before to apple.... any opinions ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you rebooted your device or reset the network settings? As for getting a replacement phone via the Apple store is pretty simple. Just walk in there, make an appointment or make an appointment online to see one of the geniuses. They will test it out for you and if they can't resolve the problem, they will switch it out for another one.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You prob got a phone with a bad mic or something obstructing the mic or any other of a hundred things that could effect the mic...just exchange it, easy as pie.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Had that for a while. Removed and reinserted SIM after making sure it was sitting properly in the tray. Flawless now, and better signal bars. The SIM wasn't even out of place to begin with, but it worked anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal