New to iphone

RNshaffer33

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello iPhone I am coming over from years with android. I got so tired of all the glitches with android. Any tips or tricks I should know? Thanks in advance for any help!

djdan

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Best one for me is to make sure to backup to iCloud. It'll happen every night when your plugged in and on wifi. It's a life saver!

Sent from my IPad (3rd Gen)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Came over to Apple from webOS and Windows a year ago, so remember the big switch well.

I'd say: try to stick with native Apple/iOS apps as much as possible. Even though third-party?apps that try?to improve the native stuff will often entice with fancy features, they're often more trouble than they're worth and they won't integrate/play nice with other Apple stuff as well. Of course, this is especially true if you're using a Mac. I had a devil of a time getting things to work between the 4S/iOS5 and Windows, so I went "all-in" with a Mac and eventually a iPad. Now on the iPhone 5, too.

Good luck!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I'd check out the apps forum! You can find a TON of great apps to help you manage your life (and some great games too)! Enjoy your new iPhone!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello iPhone I am coming over from years with android. I got so tired of all the glitches with android. Any tips or tricks I should know? Thanks in advance for any help!

As far as tricks, keep your eye out for the first jailbreak available for iOS 6...until then, just enjoy it's native awesomeness.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome!!! I'm fairly new also so I don't have much to share except explore this forum. You'll find everything you need to know:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW