Advice for people still looking to get an iPhone 5!!

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I walked into my local Apple Store yesterday and asked the first guy I saw if they had any iPhone 5s in on Verizon and he basically said what model do you want and I'll grab it for you. One hour later and I was all set and rocking with my new black and slate 32GB iPhone 5!!

The man there had about 30 "tickets" for customers to hold onto to and a representative would come and help shortly. I told him about how I have had no luck with the 10pm to 4am next day pick up and he told me that they only put HALF of their stock up online so your best bet would be to get there right at opening and pick yours up! They had a ton of every model and flavor for all carriers as well.

Good luck!

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Does is really matter which store I buy an iPhone at? If I buy it at Verizon and have a problem, can I go to the Apple store if I need a replacement/have a problem?

Or is it better to to just go to the Apple Store to buy?

Also, this question probably doesn't fit here, but I'll give it a try: If I have 2 iphones and an ipad can they all use the same itune paid apps if I use the same account id and password?

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Does is really matter which store I buy an iPhone at? If I buy it at Verizon and have a problem, can I go to the Apple store if I need a replacement/have a problem?

Also, this question probably doesn't fit here, but I'll give it a try: If I have 2 iphones and an ipad can they all use the same itune paid apps if I use the same account id and password?

I think you have 30 days with Verizon and after that It's either Verizon asurion insurance or applecare.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple is good about dealing with issues with devices no matter where you bought them as long as they are still under warranty or if you have AppleCare on them.

As to the second question... you can use apps on any device you sync to your AppleID via iTunes as long as the app is compatible with the device you're syncing... up to a certain limit... you're under that limit.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I have an i5, i4s, and an ipad 3. I am using the same itunes id with all three. Yes you can share paid and free apps across all devices. On new device, login with itunes ud, go to purchased, click on "not on this device," then hit the little gray/cloud button beside each app that you want to download onto the new device.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods