13 more days and I'm going insane

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have finally been able to order my iPhone 5 but I still have up to 13 days left before it will be delivered. I'm going crazy everytime I see someone walking by with one I feel a bit of jealousy. My iPhone 4 feels dead to me like a lump of clay in my hands. *Stands up* My name is Ricky, and I am an iPhone addict
iPhone.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well when you get upset maybe try to think about the Millions of others who cannot get one until next year or later!

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I hear ya man: the waiting is the hardest part. I hope your delivery takes place on the early end of that 10.25 - 10.31 timeframe!

The only solace I can offer is that it'll be that much sweeter when the box actually arrives; you'll appreciate it that much more after the wait. Let the countdown begin!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys :) I'm also hoping that it's coming on the 25th and not the 31st man that would be an extra week. It's funny how really it's just a device but damn the wanting makes time almost stand still.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend ordering on Apple.com after 10pm. I cancelled my order bc it felt like it was "processing" forever. The first day it showed no units available. But the next day showed units at two locations. Lucked out. Hurried up and checked out. Picked up my device the next day. If you're going crazy waiting, i'd recommend this if you're still able.

coggster

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one for delivery but after a week and a half of no further information I kept trying to reserve one for pick up in store. Eventually it paid off and I cancelled the delivery and have my new baby to use! Definitely not a massive stats upgrade but this phone is epic! Well worth the wait but it would have been nice not to have to wait.

Beamed from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't order it online. Keep trying the 10pm next day pickup. I got lucky and got it the first time I tried. Got it at 9:57 had my card ready it let me through and I just entered and ordered selected my store and I was done. You just have to keep refreshing hardcore around 10pm until you get a store that has it available. Odds are you'll get lucky one night if you try hard enough and you won't have to wait so long.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to order online because that is the only way to get one factory unlocked :0) It's 7 days to go and I think I'm going bananas waiting for this thing!! I'm so glad I waited on launch day for my iPhone 4 the 8 hours was brutal but waiting a month is even more killer.

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I have to order online because that is the only way to get one factory unlocked :0) It's 7 days to go and I think I'm going bananas waiting for this thing!! I'm so glad I waited on launch day for my iPhone 4 the 8 hours was brutal but waiting a month is even more killer.

jinye

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my estimated delivery date is between 24-30 October, and I ordered it 28th September.

The waiting time is just absolutely killing me!

Every second I am checking my email, with the hopes that I can get an email saying my Iphone has shipped earlier... No luck though!

Grrrrr, and if they delay the delivery date, I think I'll just go berserk..

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Yes, my estimated delivery date is between 24-30 October, and I ordered it 28th September.

The waiting time is just absolutely killing me!

Every second I am checking my email, with the hopes that I can get an email saying my Iphone has shipped earlier... No luck though!

Grrrrr, and if they delay the delivery date, I think I'll just go berserk..

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I have these 3 words that might help you - "you will survive"

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I have these 3 words that might help you - "you will survive"

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hehe, yes we will all survive, but survival sure is more fun with an iPhone 5! Anyways, you all are lucky. I can't even order mine until November 1st. Hopefully, by then, in-stock will be more common. I did get a case for it already (only a buck on Amazon, and its actually pretty nice).

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Hehe, yes we will all survive, but survival sure is more fun with an iPhone 5! Anyways, you all are lucky. I can't even order mine until November 1st. Hopefully, by then, in-stock will be more common. I did get a case for it already (only a buck on Amazon, and its actually pretty nice).

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

It took me 14 attempts at reserving my iphone 5 from my local Apple store.

Happy days.

---------- Post Merged at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Hi,

It took me 14 attempts at reserving my iphone 5 from my local Apple store.

Happy days.

jennaBaby

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
lol i feeeeeeeeel yaaaaaa!

---------- Post Merged at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:25 PM ----------

lol i feeeeeeeeel yaaaaaa!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
My company ordered me a black one, now I want a white one. Fudge.

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

My company ordered me a black one, now I want a white one. Fudge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73