32GB Scarceness?

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB Black and Slate on 10/3 through Apple.com and I have been trying to locate one in my surrounding area since before then with no luck. I tried for 4 days before I ordered on the 10 P.M. online with no luck as well, but on my searches through RadioShack, Best Buy, and Apple stores there seem to be no 32GB versions in Black or White. Is this the case in other areas as well? Is the 32GB the most popular flavor?

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am in Princess Anne Maryland and also having trouble finding a iphone . There isn't even a 16GB anywhere . I checked from Baltimore Md, through ocean city , through Salisbury , and even Delaware. All the radio shacks claim they are out and I havnt had any luck with the apple 10 pm thing . I been doing it for 2 weeks now

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I think that 16gb is the most scarce because it is the least expensive. I ordered my 32gb online yesterday through Sprint after there were no phones from apple.com 10pm pickup and I got an email today with a tracking number that said it was shipped. My local Best Buy had them in white but I was looking for the black. I am in Las Vegas btw.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73