App Store Updates not refreshing

rob37

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that in order to check for app updates on my iphone 5 or iPad 3 (all running ios 6) I have to quit the App Store on each device and then relaunch it to display any new updates?

It doesn't seem to refresh on its own if I am searching on the App Store or have it sitting in the bottom multitasking dock. I have to manually close it and reopen it every time to check of there are new app updates?

Any advice or feedback would be hugely welcomed!

Thanks Rob

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have seen that there is certain intervals that the OS checks the app store for updates. Though it may just me thinking that way. But updates seem to show up at the same times, or when I manually check

rob37

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have seen that there is certain intervals that the OS checks the app store for updates. Though it may just me thinking that way. But updates seem to show up at the same times, or when I manually check

John what iBooks updates do you mean? I am familiar with app updates but not iBook updates and if there are such things how do you update an iBook from the iBook App?
Really appreciate your quick reply :)

rob37

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what caused it to happen but have a hunch it was to do with items that cannot be downloaded again (ie iphone manual from apple that is no longer on the iBooks store). Managed somehow to get that number removed from the purchased tab.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox