Most calls going directly to Voice Mail

aguglielmi

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
My new Iphone 5 using Verizon as the carrier has been sending the majority of my incomming calls to voice mail. I get all of my email and text messages, but most of the incomming calls never ring. I had the same problem with my previous phone - Verizon/Thunderbolt. Sounds like a Verizon issue. Anyone having the same problem or does anyone know of a solution? I use the phone primarily for work, and I am missing most of the calls from my boss, clients, and vendors.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That is def not good i would turn phone off pull the sim then put sim in ad turn phone on see if it helps ... Also how's the coverage of LTE if its weak try turnin LTE off and stay on 3G see if you have the same problem

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm on AT&T, but I had this issue on Las Vegas this last weekend. Seemed AT&T was having some LTE issues earlier in the morning and my phone wasn't ringing though data was coming through just fine. It was odd. Had to turn off LTE to get phone calls for a while.

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My new Iphone 5 using Verizon as the carrier has been sending the majority of my incomming calls to voice mail. I get all of my email and text messages, but most of the incomming calls never ring. I had the same problem with my previous phone - Verizon/Thunderbolt. Sounds like a Verizon issue. Anyone having the same problem or does anyone know of a solution? I use the phone primarily for work, and I am missing most of the calls from my boss, clients, and vendors.

Dial *73 to turn your call forwarding off

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR