Screen!!!

Bens apple

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies I just thought it sucked when I watched videos and played apps and looked at photos and they didn't fill the screen but now I no.how long do you reckon before its all up to date?

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Thanks for the replies I just thought it sucked when I watched videos and played apps and looked at photos and they didn't fill the screen but now I no.how long do you reckon before its all up to date?

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Apps are updated every single day. The more popular the app, the quicker it will get updated. (But, a lot of the smaller devs have been totally awesome about updating their apps)

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
As CS student, I start to appreciate what developers do. Big company apps will most likely be faster than smaller companies because of their resources, but eventually popular apps will be updated.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Go get one of those over sized Android phones and you will see the pictures do not fill up those screen either. I am ok with that :)

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You think this bad you should see android with all the varying screen sizes apps don't always fit cuz devs have to update and you'll be lucky in some cases if the app is even compatible with your device. Just give it some time. Been 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2