You have to enter it because that's how the phones sim gets associated to your number.
    my account type at vzw isnt supported by apple (not getting into the details of that) and it tells me to contact vzw. if i can order the phone @ retail w/o having to enter my acct information then i can simply call vzw after i get the phone to have the sim activated.
    10-08-2012 01:10 PM
    my account type at vzw isnt supported by apple (not getting into the details of that) and it tells me to contact vzw. if i can order the phone @ retail w/o having to enter my acct information then i can simply call vzw after i get the phone to have the sim activated.
    You can't. They will not sell you a phone unless the sale is associated with an account.
    10-08-2012 04:35 PM
    I bet you have a business account, correct? If so, I'm in the same situation, which really sucks. It seems pretty unfair that business accounts are excluded from being able to order directly through Apple.com and taking advantage of in store pick up.
    10-08-2012 04:48 PM
    last night was my first try(my vzw upgrade isnt until 10/10 but i tried apple and they will let me do it a few days earlier unlike vzw) but anyway. I have everything set up in my cart. 10:01 rolls it says in stock at the west 14th street apple store im rushing through to finish and whats messed up is it asks me for the 3 digits on the back of the card. the 45 seconds it took me to run get my card and plug it in. it was gone already. damn. ill try again tonight lol but i realized today was a holiday so who knows what they got, if any, of shipments today
    10-08-2012 07:04 PM
    I bet you have a business account, correct? If so, I'm in the same situation, which really sucks. It seems pretty unfair that business accounts are excluded from being able to order directly through Apple.com and taking advantage of in store pick up.
    Are you talking about accounts that get a discount, or actual legitimate business accounts?
    10-08-2012 10:55 PM
    Are you talking about accounts that get a discount, or actual legitimate business accounts?
    He is referring to a corporate liable account (federal tax id instead of. SSN) whereas I'm referring to a vzw employee account

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    10-09-2012 01:52 AM
31 12