iPhone 5 Battery - Return to VZW or Apple Store?

freshdrl

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I've had my iPhone 5 since release and I'm pretty disappointed with the battery. Know that I have LTE turned off, iCloud sync off, location services off, WiFi off, etc. After a full charge I go from about 100% to 90-85% in about 45 min. During this time I may check FB once and send 1 text message. I'm thinking I have a bad battery. Should I return it to the VZW store where I bought it or bring it to the Apple store where they can change the battery or issue a new one?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you set your phone up as new or restore from a back up ?

If its from a backup try a restore set your phone up from scratch

Leave all your settings on I personally turn off the sending data to apple always have

If your battery still sucks then it has to be bad if not well then the backup you used is the issue

freshdrl

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you set your phone up as new or restore from a back up ?

If its from a backup try a restore set your phone up from scratch

Leave all your settings on I personally turn off the sending data to apple always have

If your battery still sucks then it has to be bad if not well then the backup you used is the issue

Assuming this is my problem...what about the backup would cause this problem?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Assuming this is my problem...what about the backup would cause this problem?

Sometimes some previous iPhone files copy over and cause issues it has happen to me before and the issues went away when I did a full restore in iTunes an set the phone as new ..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW