Ordering Iphone and pickup in store.

Kraigster

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi there.

I just became eligible for my upgrade.

Wanted to use the Apple.com process to order online and pickup at the store. It says you can do this between 10pm and 4 am.

For the last two days, I've logged in at 10 and the phone isn't available at any of the 15 stores in the NY metro neighborhood.

does anyone know if logging in at another time, not 10, updates the inventory? I really do not want to wait 3-4 weeks for a phone by mail.

Help!

Craig

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
In the same boat :)
Looks like the wait is going to be the same if we order to ship or wait for the stores to get some for pickup :(
Supply is just not caught up yet with them still releasing the phone globally
Radio Shack around me have long waiting lists & anything that comes into Best Buy, Verizon etc will be gone quickly
All the Apple Stores I talked to made it sound like the web inventory is updated Shortly after the store closes so I dont think checking later than 10 will make any difference
The 10pm to 4am is just adequate time for people to reserve one first come first serve
At least you have 15 stores, here in the Cleveland Ohio area we only have 3
So the wait is on - I will be checking the apple site daily at 10pm with fingers crossed that I can get one in less than the current ship times

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73