Anyone else unlock their iPhone 5 yet?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Was skeptical when I clicked on the thread but after looking through the posts it looks like this is a legitimate option for unlocking my i5 since Im traveling outside the US for about a week. Will report back with results

I will save you the trouble, it works. No catches....I have done 3 in the past two months.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

achu512

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
hey everyone sorry i know i asked for a new link to the seller earlier but I am tryin to unlock my gf iphone 5 and it seems they are sold out again. do they have another link where i can go and buy the unlock?

drunlock

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Shouldn't. Everyone unlock your phones before the new year because the new law will not let you unlock you iPhone unless at&t unlocks it.

via Tapatalk

Yeah!That's really sad hereafter we need to rely on AT&T to unlock our phones.But , Thank God I already unlocked my iPhone5 through Unlock-Zone.com .iPhone users unlock your iphones before the law comes to action.

jamesbondmx

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Peligro911 & Droid800, did you type in your IMEI for your Verizon iPhone 5 on this site and it showed unlocked?
IMEI Checker | DevMK iPhone Blog - iPhone IMEI Checker with SIMLock Status

I tried my iPhone 5 on Verizon and it shows Locked. Not sure where this site gets it's info from because I typed in another IMEI of an At&t iPhone 4 that was unlocked by At&t and it says Locked for that phone as well. I know for a fact it's unlocked because I went to a T-mobile store today and they put in their SIM and the phone worked fine. It says "T-Mobile" on the top left as well.

Next time I meet up my buddy that has an At&t iPhone 5, i will swap SIMs and see if it works. I've seen all the videos and reports about Verizon iPhone 5's being unlocked. Just want to be sure before I travel internationally.

Apple has blocked free "unlock check" and this site reports falsely the lock of the iphones. I have mine unlocked (ATT) and reports it as locked.

jamesbondmx

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
You know? I have faced the fact that you may need to restore. See, I brought an iphone 5 supposed to be Verizon, but when I inserted a nano sim at M?xico, it didn't work, claims incorrect sim. Later I paid the unlock service, reported as completed and inserted sim. Same result!.

Now I'm afraid to restore since itunes is requesting 6.1 and I need the phone, so I still have the option to get a gevey since is in 6.0.1 but If I upgrade, I will not be able to put the gevey (works up to 6.0.2) ... still deciding what to do! :(

what do you think? what would you do?

nimo timo

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
very interesting this "unlocking" method ..
i have question that is :
after u buy an at&t locked iphone from apple with a certain payment plan .. can u just unlock the iphone after receiving it directly without even inserting at&t sim and activating it ?
like cheating on at&t xD .. since u haven't activated the sim u won't be paying any taxes yet ? right ?
or i'm wrong and u'll start paying monthly just after the contract and not after use of sim ?

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Interesting...I've never heard of that company before (but i have seen these unlock codes being sold else where). You're the first person on this site i think I've actually read that used it and it worked and i trust the credibility of the report. I think I'll be giving them some business today...(especially with a trip over seas for a couple of weeks in the near future).

I have. One of the Moderators on another site I frequent recommends them highly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR