So I have a iPhone 4 I held back on the 4s because I literally thought it wasn't nothing big for me to use my upgrade so now I'm legible for a upgrade on the 7th with apple and on the 8th with Verizon, but I plan on doing it with apple anyway.. Now my girlfriend tried to upgrade her phone through apple with the preorder and pick it up the next day at the nearest apple store which I think is cool but everytime she goes to purchase it for pick up next day it always says its not available for pick up and I'm saying she does it at 10:00 on the dot and nothing.. So I called up apple and they told me the best bet would be to call at 10pm and order it over the phone I didn't know you could do that. Has anyone tried it? And what time should I actually start doing it?
    10-01-2012 07:18 PM
    Make sure your trying to order it after 10pm pacific time. From what I hear that's when it goes active. Not sure as I never used it, preordered my iPhone 5, but that's what I have been hearing. Good luck.
    10-01-2012 07:50 PM
    I was under the impression that this was an online process and it was 10 local time.
    Can anyone confirm its 10 pacific and which phone # would it be?
    10-01-2012 07:56 PM
    When she's reserving the phone for pickup it's actually telling her that it's available?
    Because if the Apple Store is saying it's available in inventory at that certain location
    and she's going to the next day to pick it up (on time) then that's f'd up to tell her that
    it's not available. That's what the reservation is for. To hold the equipment.

---------- Post Merged at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I was under the impression that this was an online process and it was 10 local time.
    Can anyone confirm its 10 pacific and which phone # would it be?
    It's 10 PM local time. Not sure about the phone number.
    10-01-2012 07:57 PM
    I can also confirm that it's local time. I'm on EST and I could choose the option starting @ 10p. I ended up not going through online though.

---------- Post Merged at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:41 AM ----------

I can also confirm that it's local time. I'm on EST and I could choose the option starting @ 10p. I ended up not going through online though.
    10-01-2012 09:41 PM
    1800 692 7753 that's the number... And no each time she does it at 10 on the dot whichever store she selects it always says its unavailable which is odd... And it's 10 pm local not pacific the customer rep confirmed it... But I think I'm just going to tell her do it over the phone... Have anybody actually had luck doing it thru the app or website or via phone? If so what time did you guys do it at?

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:26 AM ----------

1800 692 7753 that's the number... And no each time she does it at 10 on the dot whichever store she selects it always says its unavailable which is odd... And it's 10 pm local not pacific the customer rep confirmed it... But I think I'm just going to tell her do it over the phone... Have anybody actually had luck doing it thru the app or website or via phone? If so what time did you guys do it at?
    10-02-2012 01:26 AM