iPhone 5 vs droid razr maxx

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Droid Razor Maxx is an excellent device, but I prefer the iPhone over it. Why? It's fast, does everything I need it to do and t this stage in my technical life, I just prefer iOS over anything else. As for the iPhone 5, I would choose it over the Droid Razor Maxx for the aforementioned reasons.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Your really going to ask this question on an iPhone forum and expect a non-partial answer? Almost everyone here is going to say iPhone. Go to a Razr forum and almost everyone is going to say Razr. Read reviews, go to the store and fondle them, and watch youtube videos. You need to make up your own mind.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Your really going to ask this question on an iPhone forum and expect a non-partial answer? Almost everyone here is going to say iPhone. Go to a Razr forum and almost everyone is going to say Razr. Read reviews, go to the store and fondle them, and watch youtube videos. You need to make up your own mind.

My answer was honest, arguably unbiased and had nothing to do with loyalty to this forum or to Apple. I am loyal to what works for "me". Period! As a matter of fact, I've stated on numerous occasions that the only device I was ever loyal to was Blackberry. Some of us can be honest and unbiased when answering questions. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna have to go with a biased opinion as well, purely because I have owned the Razr Maxx before... And I took it back after one day. And that was even during the days of me wanting a good Android device. My 4S trumps it in every way, in MY opinion. I imagined stacked next to the 5, it's an even easier decision.

That's just my thoughts...

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I have to go with the iPhone as well. The pre-installed bloatware is annoying by itself. The locked bootloader is another limitation. I have a razr maxx as well as a galaxy nexus sitting on my shelf collecting dust right next to my iPhone, iPhone 3g, iPhone 3Gs, and iPhone 4s.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
droid supposedly has amazing battery life. My car connects via usb to my iphone, and everyone at my work has an iphone = always has a charger. The iphone being so mainstream makes certain things easier for me. battery life, finding awesome case, availability of apps, imessage. BBM was amazing but no one used it. Having a text auto switch to imessage is amazing and fixes most of my qualms with sms. That being said, android has more customization options. I miss some of my old bbm tricks too, like using the media keys to launch apps and send texts. I dislike motorola after seeing so many problems with motorola phones. Charging issues, software glitches, and the phones frame breaking made me skip seriously considering moto devices. If I switch to android, ill make sure its a samsung. Very solid phones and great screens and cameras. Motorola had features I loved, but they always seemed unfinished and not 100% functional.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73