This Was Not What I Planned, But i5 It Is

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I was so happy with my 4s that I got in June. But thanks to a thief from three days ago, and the deductible that Asurion wanted, an i5 it is. Got the last one from a radio shack that was across the street from my VZ corporate store. And genius bar appt has been set to add applecare plus this week. Did a remote wipe via find my iphone and set up the five as new all my info has been restored. And Verizon is having a pink otterbox delivered to me tomorrow. They have made a believer out of me seriously. To the thief: enjoy your disabled brick.

boweveljoe

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Change your signature! You still have 4S on there. That way we can see that Life is even greater for you now :)

You have everything set up and going smoothly. Hope you enjoy your new phone!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was so happy with my 4s that I got in June. But thanks to a thief from three days ago, and the deductible that Asurion wanted, an i5 it is. Got the last one from a radio shack that was across the street from my VZ corporate store. And genius bar appt has been set to add applecare plus this week. Did a remote wipe via find my iphone and set up the five as new all my info has been restored. And Verizon is having a pink otterbox delivered to me tomorrow. They have made a believer out of me seriously. To the thief: enjoy your disabled brick.

Sorry to hear about your unplanned loss, but happy to hear about your new gain:) sounds like everything is working out smoothly. Only suggestion I would make to you in addition to everything you've done already is change your passwords just for a precaution. Also make sure you sign into Apple.com with your apple id and delete your 4S that's associated with your apple id you had on it. Deleting the device from the acct will prevent your iMessages from going to it, also just as a precaution.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So if you used "Find my iPhone" to remotely wipe the 4S, wouldn't you also have been able to track it and find the thief and let the authorities know where the d-bag is?

Just curious...

Enjoy the 5!! :)

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
LCW the thief turned the location off immediately. I was using the phone when he approached me. So since he knew to turn location off NO it cant be tracked. He did however try to activate it which is why they may catch him. He also robbed another female the same day, same bldg and she lost a mb pro.

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
What has the world become!? I guess on a positive note, you were able to transfer into an iP5! At least you didn't get your mpb stolen. Well, note to the thief...karma is a b!+@h!!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 AM ----------

What has the world become!? I guess on a positive note, you were able to transfer into an iP5! At least you didn't get your mpb stolen. Well, note to the thief...karma is a b!+@h!!!

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Exactly. The mbpro is two yrs old. But as you said the i5 transfer kicks a$$!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro