Deleting Photo Library and...

0rain

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Just got the Iphone 5 over the weekend. After syncing my iphone 5, I now have the following pictures in my albums.

Camera Roll
Photo Library
and two other albums.

How do I delete all the albums except for Camera Roll? The other albums are collections of pics in my camera roll. So some of them are duplicates.

Can I sync with my work laptop even though I synced it with my home pc?

Thank you

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You cannot delete them from the phone. You have to hook back up to iTunes and before you sync you have to uncheck those folders.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
You can delete the extra albums from the phone. Just be on the main Photo page that shows all the albums. Then tap the EDIT button at top right. Then delete the albums you don't want. Then tap DONE at top right.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That's partially true. You can only delete albums within the photos app that were created within the photos app. If created and synced on the computer, then they must be unchecked in ITunes or deleted on the computer as others said.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You can delete the extra albums from the phone. Just be on the main Photo page that shows all the albums. Then tap the EDIT button at top right. Then delete the albums you don't want. Then tap DONE at top right.

Only if you created the album on the device, not if it was synced from your pc

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Syncing with 2 computers is tricky since each computer would have a different library. You lose data. I would suggest using the cloud as you can sync everything over the air.

And as I stated earlier (I assumed you had an album you synced) you haw to delete via sync on iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice