iPhone 5 speaker sound quality

Rcshaw777

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I am a 4S user ; I am wondering how is the sound quality from iPhone 5 speaker.

With the Lightning connector the iPhone 5 should have more space to fit a larger speaker. Can any iPhone 5 owner clarify this?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have tested the speaker is the store and it sounds amazing. Though it may also depend on the environment the device is in and how "loud" it really may be.

GavinCampbell

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I had an iphone 4 before and have noticed that the iphone 5 speaker is much much better. Not only is it louder but it is also clear. I can not say how much better it is than the 4s but I recently saw a video where they compared the videos and the 5 was the loudest speaker of them all.

0rain

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I think the iphone 5 speaker is pretty cool and louder than the iphone 4. I could never hear the music on my 4 in showers even on the loudest settings. Now I can with the 5.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Agree - very good audio quality from the iP5 speaker... and nice and loud as everyone says. iPhone 4/4S was already decent and loud, made the Galaxy Nexus I used to have sound like ass (bad quality and speaker volume not loud enough). The iPhone 5 just steps it up that much more. It's these little things that make me love Apple devices (always have since the early 90s). It's the small details and refinement that eludes most all Android devices...

Nate Johnson

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine has really bad quality. Took it back to apple only for rude staff at the Apple store in Sydney to say that the phone sounds ok barely listening to it - when it clearly does not. Apple products really have taken a quality slump. Steve Jobs must be spinning in his grave.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW