How do I get the holographic keyboard and projecter function on my iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamhaidar

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I buyed my first iPhone and its iPhone 5.I want to know how the holographic keyboard and wall projecter feature works on the phone.Please someone explain how it works or whether you used it on your phone.Thanks.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I buyed my first iPhone and its iPhone 5.I want to know how the holographic keyboard and wall projecter feature works on the phone.Please someone explain how it works or whether you used it on your phone.Thanks.

Those "features" don't exist.

Shamhaidar

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I am serious explain I feel stupid now I got the phone and I'm confused cant find it.i dont know anything about iPhones just learning so please don't criticise me just explain with a few lines I will appreciate it

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Oh my god no wonder I could not find it.i seriously did not know thanks.can u tell me anything that I should know about the phone as its my first iPhone I spent a lot thinking I will watch movies projecter way

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I'm panicking someone tell me............

metrion

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

The holographic keyboard doesn't actually come with the Apple iPhone 5, that's an accessory you have to buy.

It looks like this.

e722_cube_laser_virtual_keyboard_for_iphone_inhand.jpg

I think it works by Bluetooth.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
You can get an accessory for a holographic keyboard. Ive seen them at thinkgeek. They are actually not so great, since you have to type on a hard flat surface so typing for a long period of time will cause great pain to your fingers. You can also find pico projectors to project a screen onto a wall. The news clip thats on youtube was a mockup of what the iphone might be. Not real.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Those features are only available on the very limited "Steve Jobs Edition" of the iPhone which is not released to the public.

Shamhaidar

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone I know u must all think I'm stupid.i have to say I am still loving my phone and as its my first iPhone I'm amazed as well.thanks again everyone.xxxxxxx

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Thanks everyone I know u must all think I'm stupid.i have to say I am still loving my phone and as its my first iPhone I'm amazed as well.thanks again everyone.xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.