Sweat and the iphone 5

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
.......................they really need a dislike button. I wouldnt be posting this if i were only using those equipment. I weight train brosky, want me to set my phone on dumbells? lol someone with pertinent info please respond.

Why don't you just get a Bluetooth headset like the LG tone and then you can leave your phone in your bag.

Sent from my iPhone 5 baby.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Lol if u people think I'm a d bag with a crappy attitude, cool story bros :) lol some people can't handle the truth. And I like dishing out my bluntness so I could care less what u losers thnk. Either give an educated answer or you will get a piece of my mind. Simple as that.
Anyway, I will probably use a ziploc bag as the armband will probably just get in the way of most my routines. And I forgot to mention the reason I would have the phone on me is to listen to Internet radio. I listen to a lot of pandora, slacker, etc. The phone after all is used to listen to music. So I intend to do so. Especially with my unlimited data...
I agree gym is my time as well. I don't take calls at the gym. But gotta have my beats...

If there was a dislike button I would have disliked this whole thread long ago. You don't run yes we get it but this thread is also not ONLY for you. There are other people who might have the same issue and seek the same answer. So if you don't like the solution someone gave you move on to the next commenter. Someone told you to get a Lifeproof case and yet you didn't respond you just kept going on and on about why you need it and your elite weighlifting skills and your bluntness. It's simple you weighlift and you want to listen to tunes get an iPod Touch, you don't take calls anways. If your gym doesn't have Wifi then get a case for your iPhone, if none of those work then just wear it and ruin it, we can't give you options that don't exist.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you just get a Bluetooth headset like the LG tone and then you can leave your phone in your bag.

Sent from my iPhone 5 baby.

FYI, I went through 3 Motorola sets (connectivity issues) until a best buy employee told me to try the lg tone. I have used it for 5 months with no issues, and I sweat like Patrick Ewing. It stays connected for a very long distance.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Since the Lifeproof case isn't out yet you should look into liquipel. I've known it to work very well, especially for your case. You buy it from their website.

Vandygirl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I think the sweat thing is what killed my nano. It is all white screen now...I'm afraid to run with my phone until I have it appropriately protected.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since the Lifeproof case isn't out yet you should look into liquipel. I've known it to work very well, especially for your case. You buy it from their website.

I would HIGHLY suggest against using that liquipell company...they have a literal TIDAL WAVE of negative reviews, customer complaints and reviews from credible sources that show the stuff actually doesn't work at all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73