I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok. Hell the RIM fanboys and girls did the same and they got so much crap from Android and Apple folks that you would have though the world was ending. Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this. Take it back before its to late. First post Steve Jobs Iphone and its a POS.
    09-27-2012 09:22 PM
    Please do tell what issues?? I have
    none ...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:30 PM
    I'm just gonna subscribe... Mostly because I kinda agree with you, and also because I'm curious what this will turn into.... Even though I have a pretty good idea what it'll be.
    09-27-2012 09:30 PM
    The old phase comes to mind......Oh what is it??......Oh Yeah!

"Don't feed the trolls!"
    Fausty82 likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:31 PM
    You're assuming everyone is experiencing issues. Anyone who is having issues should work with apple to get a new device. It's just that simple. Or get another device. But people won't just switch platforms so easily. Let people have some time to work with their carriers and apple and then see what happens. No one should ignore the problem they specifically are having but it doesn't mean they are the majority either.
    09-27-2012 09:32 PM
    Wow. Just wow.....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:34 PM
    lmfao....I'm grabbing the popcorn and soda & gonna sit back and watch this nightmare unravel
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:40 PM
    i am keeping mine the only issue i have is the purple haze when taking a picture and that could be a software fix so not really worried. but if you have issues walk into the apple store and exchange it thats the best part about owning an apple product being able to take it back and get it exchanged great customer experience , you don't get that from android, rimm, or windows phone none of them actually have mass stores where you can go into a rimm store and exchange or rimm care, wp care, android care even samsung you can mail it to us and we will fix but no walk in store its about the whole customer experience my friend so don't troll....
    09-27-2012 09:41 PM
    I've only been using iPhones for about 4 months now, first the 4S & now the 5 & I don't have any issues. What problems are you having?
    09-27-2012 09:44 PM
    Wow! #SMH...I will follow this thread via my tapatalk app via my FLAWLESS iPhone 5/32GB/black slate 😏

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:44 PM
    Wow! #SMH...I will follow this thread via my tapatalk app via my FLAWLESS iPhone 5/32GB/black slate

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

please do and provide updates lol.....
    09-27-2012 10:08 PM
    No issue here and even if I did I would just walk into apple and they would give me a new phone that don't have a issue so why would I switch if I had one issue but yet I know it will get fixed ? If I switch and have a issue I'm SOL after 14 days

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !
    09-27-2012 10:16 PM
    I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok. Hell the RIM fanboys and girls did the same and they got so much crap from Android and Apple folks that you would have though the world was ending. Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this. Take it back before its to late. First post Steve Jobs Iphone and its a POS.
    why is your twitter set to private bro?
    Fausty82 likes this.
    09-27-2012 10:20 PM
    twaddle.
    09-27-2012 10:27 PM
    why is your twitter set to private bro?

Really? You're confused by the fact that a troll is hiding his identity? SMH
    BLiNK likes this.
    09-27-2012 10:33 PM
    I wonder how many fanboys and girls are dismissing all the problems with this new Iphone and just keeping it and saying its a apple . it will be ok.
    From what I've been reading via this forum, the people who are having problems with their iPhone 5 are voicing their concerns and asking for advice on what to do. Some are wondering if the problem is with iOS 6 or their new device. Still, an overwhelming response to their inquiries have been to take it to an Apple store & exchange it. So having said that, I don't think the people who are experiencing problem will dismiss it simply because it's an Apple product. They paid for a working product and that is what they will seek ....(snipped).....
    Apple brings this POS to market and everything is right with the world. What the hell..Why put up with all this.
    Do you own the new iPhone 5? If so, are you having any problems with it? If you do not have an iPhone 5, why are you calling it a POS? ...(snipped)
    09-27-2012 10:34 PM
    I am going to join everyone on the lawn chairs eating popcorn. I have zero issues with mine so I am not going to join this party.
    09-27-2012 10:34 PM
    This is going nowhere and based on the OP's previous posts, I have a good idea where he's going. Thread closed.
    09-27-2012 10:35 PM