I got my iphone, and its in perfect condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
All these threads with folks talking of purple haze, scratches, rattles, bubble screens, fried screens, bad wifi, demons coming out of the phone, etc gets to you. and it does seem that folks with problems are more likley to talk about it than folks without.

After seeing the internet explode with all the issues they're having, I didn't open my new iphone today with excitement, but fear. oh god, please don't be broke, scratched, an empty box, or on fire! LOL

The rational side of me knows that if you make five million phones, some of them are gonna be lemons, and those folks will surely be hopping mad and pitch a fit on youtube or CNET.

But the emotional side couldn't help but wonder what I'd find in my box.

Well, I found a mint condition iphone 5! :)

So I wanted to post to say I got my phone with not a thing wrong with it. if you get a lemon, just take it to the apple store and they'll make it right.

if you got one in great condition, sound off. This may comfort some of the folks still waiting on theirs with trepidation, as they read the latest apple-gate stories.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my on the 21st as promise. No horror UPS story. Mint condition. Camera is fine. Nothing wrong here. But yes like you said when there are 5 million devices some of them will have quality issues. And this is the Internet. Most users who buy the iPhone aren't posting on sites like this. Let alone users with no problems.

Just hope all the other users get their problems solved very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner