This may sound silly..

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
As silly as it may sound. Ever since I got my iPhone 5. I just don't want to put it down! I just want to explore the App Store, play with Siri, and check out all of the other features of the new iPhone and iOS 6. Anyone else doing this or feel this way?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As silly as it may sound. Ever since I got my iPhone 5. I just don't want to put it down! I just want to explore the App Store, play with Siri, and check out all of the other features of the new iPhone and iOS 6. Anyone else doing this or feel this way?

You're the only one - ever. Seek immediate help. :D

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
No my first iPhone was the 4. I think the biggest thing is iOS 6 since I didn't get to mess around with it too much with my iPhone 4. Also, because it is a new phone. I'm sure that has something to do about it. Haha

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine and started playing. I can't believe how fast this thing is on LTE. I am pulling just under 60mbit down. My last phone (HTC One X) wouldn't come close to that, even on a custom rom and modem.

Natemz

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Coming over from android and I have been messing with this thing nonstop since I got it yesterday. It's pretty sweet!

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Man when my upgrade is available in approximately 54 days (that seems like a lot when I actually see the #) I'm screwed because as it is now I can't put down my 3GS. I might have to take a month off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm still like this with my 4S.

I couldn't even imagine how I would be if I had new hardware to explore!

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 PM ----------

You're coming from a 3GS? Christ almighty, you're in for a freaking treat!

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
While I'm still enjoying my iPhone 5, I grew bored with iOS6 after about 5 minutes. I already had a maps app, couldn't care less if it comes from Google or Apple. Facebook integration would have been great 2 years ago when it was supposed to be introduced but now I don't use Facebook that much. And I don't use Siri at all. Passbook, while it may take time, has been a huge letdown and is not real easy for most people to figure out.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
That is awesome!!!

One learning a device and becoming comfortable with it features and what it brings to the table will make you like it even more. Using a device to serve you when ever you need it is one thing. but understanding why one thing happens and knowing why makes a user feel more better with what they mostly depend on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR