In what condition did you receive your iPhone 5?

As stated, what happened for you?

• Unit perfectly in order

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • Unit had a cosmetic defect

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Unit had a screen defect

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Unit had any other hardware/software defect

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for that! My first language is french, I do those kind of mistakes sometimes. I knew there was something off with it... :eek:

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Pas de probl?me! Je fais des erreurs comme ?a quand j'?cris en fran?ais ... de temps en temps. ;)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just changed the title of the thread, cause when I started reading I couldn't imagine why nobody had listed states!

Wow... for a minute I thought I has lost it. I knew it said "in what state" originally. Thanks for confirming that I had not (yet) totally lost my mind. :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I just changed the title of the thread, cause when I started reading I couldn't imagine why nobody had listed states!

Wow... for a minute I thought I has lost it. I knew it said "in what state" originally. Thanks for confirming that I had not (yet) totally lost my mind. :)

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Pas de probl?me! Je fais des erreurs comme ?a quand j'?cris en fran?ais ... de temps en temps. ;)

C'est une belle surprise que vous me faites ici, monsieur! Merci de m'avoir corrig?! Il semble cependant que j'aie d?j? fait une autre faute du m?me acabit : "... I do those kind of mistakes sometimes..." Ironic, isn't it? :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 PM ----------

C'est une belle surprise que vous me faites ici, monsieur! Merci de m'avoir corrig?! Il semble cependant que j'aie d?j? fait une autre faute du m?me acabit : "... I do those kind of mistakes sometimes..." Ironic, isn't it? :)

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered, received on launch day via UPS box, phone and all contents were perfect.

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Pre-ordered, received on launch day via UPS box, phone and all contents were perfect.

what he said :)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Received my black iP5 (from apple online order on 9/21) in perfect condition.

Been wrapped in an Otterbox Defender case the second I unboxed it. ;)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Two 32GB black from VZW website, both were perfect. Put both in Speck cases that have been removed twice and no scuffing, scratching, etc. on any of it.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 PM ----------

And only one other petite mistake...it's madame, not monsieur!

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Just opened the box an hour ago. I have a small scratch on the bezel. You don't have to look hard at all to notice it. I don't want to be "that guy" that complains about everything, but I paid enough I think I deserve a flawless product.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just opened the box an hour ago. I have a small scratch on the bezel. You don't have to look hard at all to notice it. I don't want to be "that guy" that complains about everything, but I paid enough I think I deserve a flawless product.

As I said in the original post, this is not the place for that. I understand your concerns and you're welcome to express them in any of the thread related (you'll easily find about a hundred of them). I hope you entered your vote though, and of course your iPhone should be flawless. Call Apple and have them give you an appointment for replacement! Good day to you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
White 64GB, perfect condition. I examined it carefully due to the other reports from users getting "bad" phones.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T White 64GB iP5 was absolutely perfect right out of the box, not a mark on it. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered from Verizon on launch night, shipped to SoDak, the lil thing is b-e-a-utiful.
(32 gb white as the driven snow)

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
My white iP5 was physically perfect out of the box, and it is doing great so far. I also have no reason to doubt that any of the hardware is anything but perfectly operational. I think there are some bugs that i hope will be fixed via an update, but that's another topic. I am very pleased with this latest iPhone.