anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have baby wipes but I will go out and buy some so I can clean my mac and iPad too. Im going to buy iKlear also and see how that works out. I've never heard of anyone using hand sanitzer to clean a device until now, and yea I'm not going to try doing that.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
OMG! A damp cloth, paper towel or tissue will do. It's really not that serious to buy additional stuff. If you're that worries just get a back screen protector and you can use windex all you want. Come on guys.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
OMG! A damp cloth, paper towel or tissue will do. It's really not that serious to buy additional stuff. If you're that worries just get a back screen protector and you can use windex all you want. Come on guys.

I wouldn't buy additional stuff either but I have kids so baby wipes are ALWAYS readily available .. I have used goo gone on a phone before with no issues to get sticker residue off it just depends on what is on your phone that needs removed I don't see anything really that is going to mess it up unless you dunk your phone in it or its paint thinner so harsh acidic chemical

A baby wipe , damp cloth or any other basic cleaning wipe is not going to harm your phone

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What is so wrong with buying some iKlear people?! Seriously it costs less than 10 bucks and is the best cleaner you can get and can be used on a ton of other stuff. Best yet it leaves a really nice gloss over the glass screens which I promise baby wipes won't do... Guess I'm more OCD than others.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
What is so wrong with buying some iKlear people?! Seriously it costs less than 10 bucks and is the best cleaner you can get and can be used on a ton of other stuff. Best yet it leaves a really nice gloss over the glass screens which I promise baby wipes won't do... Guess I'm more OCD than others.

Somebody owns stock...
😃

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Eyeglass cleaning solution along with the cloth that comes with it is what I clean my i-devices with. :cool: As for the aluminum back, a very damp cloth should suffice.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Eyeglass cleaning solution along with the cloth that comes with it is what I clean my i-devices with. :cool:

Back in the iPhone 3GS days Apple gave you a black cloth (same cloth you get when you buy a Mac, just smaller) in the box. I still have 3 of those along with all the cloths I've collected from the Macs over the years.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just like JustMe'D... and a little of salscott as well. Saliva does wonder for more serious cleaning on certain areas when you don't have some spray handy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Back in the iPhone 3GS days Apple gave you a black cloth (same cloth you get when you buy a Mac, just smaller) in the box. I still have 3 of those along with all the cloths I've collected from the Macs over the years.

I hear you. I have several myself. The one that came with my MacBook is inside my laptop case. The rest are from various sources, mostly from drug stores or places like Lenscrafters...lol

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
That's what pocket hand sanitizer is for. :D

You mean... you want me to wash it with saliva, then wash the saliva with hand sanitizer? Hmmm I like that... :D

---------- Post Merged at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Trust me, I appreciate that. :)

I'll never let you touch any single one of my device at any given time... I'll do that for you, bro... :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Nothing is wrong with it I'm sure
I just use what's handy lol
What's it made of does it say ?

Baby wipes def do not leave a gloss finish they just removed the gunk lol
You still have to shine with a diff soft cloth

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member