i'm ready to get the 5, what are my best options?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i basically harassed every store that had it or is going to have it, where i live and surrounding cities. NO LUCK

i called at&t and it's 14-21 days. hell i could change my mind by then!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
10:00 pm local time, check availability at your closest Apple store. My daughter picked up her 5 yesterday.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
10:00 pm local time, check availability at your closest Apple store. My daughter picked up her 5 yesterday.

interesting.. did she make an appt. or is it walk in only? also, how do they handle carrier upgrades?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No Apple store in your area? All of the Atlanta Apple stores now have plenty of stock arriving daily so i would imagine most larger markets would be the same.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there are two from me less than an hour away, which i will have no problem going to after work if i know i can get one for sure

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with salscott, check Radio Shack. I made my decision to get the 5 Tuesday morning & no one had it but Radio Shack. The store manager told me they got a large shipment of them & not many people were checking their stores for them so they still had a bunch left over.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree with salscott, check Radio Shack. I made my decision to get the 5 Tuesday morning & no one had it but Radio Shack. The store manager told me they got a large shipment of them & not many people were checking their stores for them so they still had a bunch left over.

Damnt....I'm still waiting for my store to get their first shipment. Today maybe.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I just went ahead and ordered it online. I've waited two years and three months, what's one more month using my IPhone 4? I know I will not change my mind AND I will have time to leisurely pick out a case plus I don't have to drive or call all over town. I can wait!

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I have Case-Mate Glam in gold & a Griffin Reveal in black...Love them both! I also ordered an Otterbox Defender in navy/green & a Commuter in orange/grey. I do go naked sometimes, but I'm definitely a case junkie LOL

So the reveal is what I'm Considering..it shows and protects the back. Many say that it scratches easily or is loose. Do you have either issue?

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So the reveal is what I'm Considering..it shows and protects the back. Many say that it scratches easily or is loose. Do you have either issue?

I've had 2 Reveals, and they both scratched very easily. Other than that, I like it.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
the fit on these are good. the back scratches fast and easily. remember being it clear it shows more and and its plastic. overall it gives good looks.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
the fit on these are good. the back scratches fast and easily. remember being it clear it shows more and and its plastic. overall it gives good looks.

I'm curious what scratches look like on this cover. There is also a rocketfish clear cover at best buy that has watermark issues according to feedback....so I am conflicted on which way to go. I do know that I'm not covering the back unless clear...not gonna happen.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
there are two from me less than an hour away, which i will have no problem going to after work if i know i can get one for sure

"After work" is going to be tough... you probably can get one if you go in the morning. I was at one of my nearby Apple Stores the other morning around 11am (Walnut Creek CA) and they had 32gb & 64gb in stock without a steady line of about 10 people getting them one after the other

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR