Rose, been all over the blogs for the last week.
    Alli, just did a quick search and the only carrier that I see selling the GS3 for $50, is Sprint. Looks like it's a Black Friday only sale as well. I guess the other carriers could join them, but I'm not seeing that at this time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    09-29-2012 04:01 PM
    I overheard a guy today while I was waiting for the Apple Store to open. He got an iPhone 5 but had an issue with it. He then got the GS3, but thought it was too big and had too many issues for him, so he was back at Apple to get another iPhone.

Thanks for the RadioShack suggestions, mine was sold out, but they were going to reserve one for me next week. SAMs got a new shipment, but by the time I got there they only had one phone left - a Verizon one.

Used the Apple Store app to reserve my iPhone after 10 PM last night, got mine at the Apple store at 10 AM.
    09-29-2012 07:33 PM
    The GS3 I have doesn't get the battery life I got on my iphone 4, true, but it lasts through the day no issues at all. I've been off charger since 2am last night, it's 1pm now, I am at 85%. I am easy getting 18-20 hours and don't have power saving on and brightness is at 30% (still very bright for this screen). Hell I have 8 widgets running and a live wallpaper as well.

I mean, I know this is iMore, I love my iPhone as much as everyone, I walk around at work all day with the iPhone 5 and love the feel of the design, but I'm not drooling to have one. The SGS3 is the first phone since my iPhone that has left me not drooling for other phones. After a couple months I'm usually bored with it and nitpicking to come up with excuses to buy another phone but I'm really happy with the 3...I won't change your mind but you made it sound like the phone went Patrick Bateman on the battery and that hasn't been my experience.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    The S3 has interested me as well.....I just don't know if I really want to change platforms. I know for a fact that android has the few apps i utilize daily because I checked everything out on my sons Razr maxx, which is also a nice device-he gets great battery life btw, no bs. I'm sure what I use my phone for I'd get good battery life on the 3 myself, heII, I can use my 4S for 2 days straight before I hit the 10/20% warning to need to charge I just think I might miss my 4S too much lol. BUT hey, idk. I eventually want the i5, but at the same time it sits in the back of mind, "hey pink, maybe just try out the S3" lol. I'm sooo glad I don't have to make a decision tomorrow on what to do

BTW, BLiNK, what did you come up with today? Did you burn that money and the upgrade or you holding out for the i5? Inquiring minds wanna know
    09-29-2012 10:25 PM
    I'm picking up a gs3 tomorrow but I'll keep my 4S in the sock drawer just in case. I have heard that the gs3 has really good battery life though which is a major draw for me!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-29-2012 10:50 PM
    Alli, just did a quick search and the only carrier that I see selling the GS3 for $50, is Sprint. Looks like it's a Black Friday only sale as well. I guess the other carriers could join them, but I'm not seeing that at this time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Correct, Sprint only as of right now. May change though.
    09-30-2012 01:58 AM
55 123