1O PM on-line orders

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks on the radio shack tip. Got my 32gb on Verizon from there a couple off hours ago in San Diego. Phone is sweet. Glad to be back on iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The 10 pm (eastern) online reservation worked for my daughter in NY. (Thank God!) She woke up sick launch morning and wasn't able to stand in line as she'd planned, but now she can just stop by the Apple store after work and pick up her new phone.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Tried last night at 10EST, no luck. Tried again at 10:15CST and found a couple of different colors and sizes available at 1-2 stores in Chicago area. Ordered 1 for pick-up for wife today. Received mine on Friday pre-order from Apple, should have ordered both then. At least didn't have to wait the 3-4 weeks thanks to store pre-order option.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I talked to a guy at the Apple store yesterday... he said it's supposed to be 10 pm local time. Basically it's after the stores close. At that point, Apple has an accurate report of store inventory and, after saving X number of each model for warranty replacements, the remaining phones are then put up for purchase/pickup the next day. Maybe there are a few glitches since this just started this week. He said that they sell quite a few each day this way.

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely not local time if your on the east coast apple said it goes by the time on the west coast I called because I was trying and it wouldn't allow me to select personal pick up as an option . The rep said it has to be 10pm on the west coast I waited till 1am and voila it worked and I had an i5 the next day.

BrennB

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I went this route last night.. took too long deciding on accessories and ended up "out of stock" by the time I got to check out.. grr.. but luckily I just went from the 16 to the 32 (part of my hemming and hawing) and walah! So I'm awaiting a pick up notice for this morning. Much better than the October guessing game I was on... (imcomplete mailing address and very busy at work to stay home). YAY!

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Nope..I have 2 in northern dfw and the 32gb's are not available. I preordered with radio shack, but they haven't gotten theirs yet.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Well i just had a bonus...my Pre order with radio shack was going nowhere. My wife was at the dumpy AT&T store in a strip mall and they just got their 5's in and had a 32 black unspoken for. She had them hold it for me and its mine.
1)it's lightning fast
2)I have a very slight rattle
3)I'm not hitting the spacebar well in portrait when typing. New muscle memory
Love it though

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I have had zero luck... I am in Southern CA and have tried four different counties every night at 10pm for about the last week and all locations are showing as not available. I tried the Radio Shack route and got one manager to do a district inventory search - coming up with nothing as well. I am kind of surprised that it is this difficult. Hoping to find a Verizon Black 16GB or 32GB....

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I went on just before 10pm my local time (central) and put the phone I wanted in my cart. At 10pm I chose to pick up at the store and it showed available. Picked it up on Wednesday!! Worked like a charm. :)

Per Apple.com it is local time...here is the scripting directly from Apple..

"For next day pick-up in an Apple Retail Store, buy an iPhone 5 online between 10 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. local time. Quantities are limited and availability can change quickly - an iPhone is only reserved for you when checkout is completed."

Good luck to everyone!!!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I went on just before 10pm my local time (central) and put the phone I wanted in my cart. At 10pm I chose to pick up at the store and it showed available. Picked it up on Wednesday!! Worked like a charm. :)

Per Apple.com it is local time...here is the scripting directly from Apple..

"For next day pick-up in an Apple Retail Store, buy an iPhone 5 online between 10 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. local time. Quantities are limited and availability can change quickly - an iPhone is only reserved for you when checkout is completed."

Good luck to everyone!!!

Confirmed. Have phone ordered last night 10 pm est.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I did the "pick up at store" option last night at about 10:15PM and found two stores that had the black iPhone 32GB for Verizon available. The process went smoothly, and I was literally less than 5 minutes in a packed apple store while they went to grab my phone and activate. I definitely recommend it, called every Verizon store in Miami looking for an iPhone and no one had it. Glad I was able to get it :)

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the Mall of Ga store?? For me, it says unavailable for pickup :(

I had everything set up before 10pm. I had Lenox saved. Once 10pm hit. I saw it was available at Lenox. And also wanted to see if perimeter had one. And they didn't. I didn't wanna waste time trying Mall of GA or North point. So I just went back to Lenox and checked out. So I don't know if others had it. Sorry.

whippetcat

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I was successful. I live in New Jersey, USA. I initially put in a 64GB white, no inventory. I changed it to black, and every store in my area had one. Picked up at 10:05 the next morning, it went very smoothly. Apple even upgraded me several days earlier than VZW would let me--thank you, Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox