AT&T screwed up my preorder

heyitssashi

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
i ordered i5 at 12.02 am pacific on 9/14. i got an email at 12.05 am confirming that i would receive my phone on 9/21. they are crap, now they say it will be delivered between 10/4 and 10/15. is there anything i can do about it? i am totally ok to even get out of att and move to verizon. any suggestions to get it asap?

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Unfortunately with the shortage of devices your options are slim. I would first try and call At&t and speak with whoever you could to try and get it resolved if you haven’t already. Then my next step would be to maybe try and cancel your order and search around with Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Target, the Apple Store, or Apple.com. The last resort would be to just wait it out for your pre-order. You may have the best luck at the Apple store, but that would require finding out when their shipment is then line up early that day and try to be at least one of the 1st ten people in line. That would probably be your best bet. Apple will be getting more shipments in faster than any of the other retailers. Good luck and hope this helps.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar situation. They lost my order and didn't get it fixed until Thursday which pushed my delivery time back to mid-october. I went to the local store Friday morning and picked one up. I'm beginning to think it's now easier just to go to the store on launch day with all the pre-order sellouts and hassles. I got there at 6 and was about number 20 in line and I was out by 9AM. I would keep checking the local ATT stores. From what my local store told me they are getting daily allocations.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
you're not going to get one any sooner - as all ordered are now shipping late oct... may as well just wait for this one...

your only chance would be to try your luck and get one in person at a physical apple store or another brick and mortar place...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2