Ok, so phone is hooked to iTunes. iTunes shows I have several music videos in my Music folder. But when I go to either Videos or Music on phone, they are no where to be found. Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-23-2012 02:22 AM
    Delete them, synch, then add them back and synch again.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    09-23-2012 02:29 AM
    Two.

One : there's a "Music Videos" playlist in your Music app. Perhaps its there although not in the general list.

Two : I'm pretty sure you can check/uncheck a box in iTunes (PC) that says something along the lines of "Include Music Videos". Plug your iPhone, click on it when it appears, then click "Music" and be sure yours is checked!

In any way, if those music videos were bought on iTunes, when you open up your iTunes app on your iPhone, in the "More" section you'll be able to choose "Purchased" and see all purchases - especially those "Not on this iPhone". Look to see if you can find them there, and then just sync them back directly on the phone from there by pressing on the little cloud with the arrow pointing down.
    09-23-2012 02:45 AM
    Something is wrong. Most of the time when I hook up to iTunes it ends up just locking up iTunes. Just stop working. Then I have to pull the cord out and shut down iTunes then start over.

09-23-2012 02:45 AM
    I have deleted and added the videos back, but cannot find them anywhere on phone! iTunes says they're on it thought.

09-23-2012 02:51 AM
    Well, if I open music app the click on list of songs, I can find them there finally. I had to create a playlist titled Videos Nd add them to it to have them all in one place. Nothing is from iTunes. I refuse to buy anything from iTunes.

09-23-2012 02:57 AM
    Ok... Uncheck all Music from syncing on iTunes. Then Sync your device without music and do a full backup - right click on your phone in the left taskbar and click "Backup". When it's done, still in iTunes, click "Restore" to fully erase and restore the firmware on the iPhone. Restore as "New iPhone". Activate it, then "Restore from backup" on iTunes, and finally sync back all music and be sure to check your "include Music Videos" before...

Were they bought on iTunes?
    09-23-2012 02:59 AM
    Sorry did not see your last post... Well all is good then!
    09-23-2012 03:00 AM
    No, I don't buy anything from iTunes. I never had this problem on either of my iPhone 4's...

09-23-2012 03:00 AM
    Sorry did not see your last post... Well all is good then!
    On my Iphone 4, in the music app under the More tab, there was a choice for videos. I guess it's not there on iOS 6?

09-23-2012 03:01 AM
    I don't neither, that's why I wasn't so sure as to where you'd find them, were they from iTunes, when in your Music App.
    09-23-2012 03:02 AM
    I think I am going to have to uninstall iTunes and reinstall. Then restore phone if that doesn't work. Every time I try to sync to my phone, iTunes locks up.

09-23-2012 03:04 AM
    Great! Now all of my playlists have suddenly disappeared on iTunes!

I uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes and all my playlists are still missing. I am rebooting the laptop now to see if that helps.

Crapola!

09-23-2012 03:19 AM
    How much space do you have left on your hdd?
    09-23-2012 03:28 AM
    iTunes creates manifest alerts when you're under 10GB of space left, but starts acting up when you close that number.
    09-23-2012 03:30 AM
    Plenty of room. I found problem with playlists, somehow I accidentally "hid" them. That is fixed. Also, when syncing all the music videos this time, it did without locking up. I think the reinstall helped!

Time will tell. As for finding the videos on music app, has anyone else added music apps and not been able to find them like with iOS 5.1.1? I think iOS 6 has screwed up the music app.

But not sure as both of the iPhone 4's I have are jailbroken and I have the app to make the music and video app into one "iPod" app like the old days.

09-23-2012 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD