muggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Here in Texas we believe heavily in the 2nd Amendment ... A small concealed handgun will make me the last victim for any mugger. With a license to carry, of course.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
You could always use these for protection! ;)

(Posted these in the Cases for 4S thread a while back under "What in the Sam Hill?" :D )

Last edited:

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Here in Texas we believe heavily in the 2nd Amendment ... A small concealed handgun will make me the last victim for any mugger. With a license to carry, of course.

Lol don't every US state or US citizen carries a damn gun?
Damn. Get a gun! Since your allowed to people!
Over in Singapore We can't own one ):
iPhone 5 is worth more than a mugger's life man. That being said. Just shoot his legs and arms =p

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Lol don't every US state or US citizen carries a damn gun?
Damn. Get a gun! Since your allowed to people!
Over in Singapore We can't own one ):
iPhone 5 is worth more than a mugger's life man. That being said. Just shoot his legs and arms =p

It's really only the southern states and some up north states near central or west regions. You have to have a license to conceal that you can get at 21 or you can open carry so long as you've received the weapon as a gift or from a third party vendor at the age of 18 without licenses.

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I don't take public transit all that often, but when I do I use my black Phillips ear buds and pull out my iPod Nano instead. Muggers aren't really interested in those and if they are it's much cheaper to replace.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Best protection - put a Samsung Galaxy SIII sticker on the back.....kidding

Sorry, I had to. I was surprised no one took the layup yet.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Best protection - put a Samsung Galaxy SIII sticker on the back.....kidding

Sorry, I had to. I was surprised no one took the layup yet.

This made me laugh so hard :D You guys can workout as hard as you want sometimes if the guy is quick or if there are two people working in tandem it might not work. I can't stand low lifes who have to steal things they can't afford.

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I'm visually impaired. its probably not a good idea for me to carry a gun.

I like the samsung idea. or maybe I can get a case that says Blackberry on it. LOL

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL! I'm visually impaired. its probably not a good idea for me to carry a gun.

I like the samsung idea. or maybe I can get a case that says Blackberry on it. LOL

A shotgun then, you don't need to be as accurate. ;)

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have been very careful walking around my local downtown area due to the lack of availability of the 5. I've had a 4, a 3GS, and an original in the past but this is the first one I worried about someone trying to lift!

jfrebel

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Reading Sherlocks humorous post......

*pictures self walking on trains and buses with loaded shotgun*

Yeah I'm sure that'd go over, well.

But hey I can always just explain to the cops, that I need it because I'm blind and don't want to miss anybody.

what could possibly go wrong? LOL!

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I live in L.A.. People have lots of guns. If someone is motivated enough to rob you'll they'll stalk, take note of your patterns, you wait till you let your guard down like when your going to you're car at night, put a gun to your face and take stuff. Hell they could simply pepper spray you in the eyes and take it. Little you can do to protect yourself. But i simply do what you do anywhere: Try and watch my surroundings, I don't flash expensive stuff around like i don't know where i'm at like some tourist. And i excercise and keep i good shape. I used to be a sprinter and did some boxing so they are unlikely to out sprint me and i'm this aging body may get a lucky punch in. But honestly, nobody sober messes with me as i'm pretty easy going or at least not in many many many years. I think i'm just lucky that way. I've never been worried about getting mugged. It's been a long long time since that's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.