Hmmm...

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/201...ting-incidents

...there's a little Ontario city with some gun violence, lol. I could probably find more...but i think your stance is adorable either way. Does your little town wake up every morning and sing camp fire songs while you smile and feed each other candy?

Enjoy your little town...i couldn't live like a child in a place where they tell me it's unlawful for citizens to own handguns. And FYI, my wife jogs in the evenings without fear in our little town of 500,000 people. She also owns a 9mm Glock, and has been named a marksman by the same instructors I qualify with for my job. She also highly disagrees with your ideology.
    Good for your wife.

You can speak to me like I'm brain damaged all you want, although your condescension isn't really appreciated. You live your life your way, but don't bring your guns if you come to Canada. You view it as a plus to have every man, woman and child armed to the teeth and I view that as a scary proposition. I will take a society where I apparently 'live like a child' over living in such fear I feel the need to carry a weapon every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Fyi, Brantford is 3 times bigger than my city, so comparing is silly, and it's close enough to Toronto to be getting spillover gun violence, something Toronto does have a problem with. You know, since the guns get smuggled in from your delightful culture. Go NRA.

I'm out. I know I had said I was done before but your tone really pissed me off, frankly how you get to talk to people the way you do at times on this forum and not get a mod action, I don't know. You wont get a response because when someone speaks to me the way you just did, they go on ignore. NOW I'm out.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-30-2012 04:11 AM
    Good for your wife.

You can speak to me like I'm brain damaged all you want, although your condescension isn't really appreciated. You live your life your way, but don't bring your guns if you come to Canada. You view it as a plus to have every man, woman and child armed to the teeth and I view that as a scary proposition. I will take a society where I apparently 'live like a child' over living in such fear I feel the need to carry a weapon every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Fyi, Brantford is 3 times bigger than my city, so comparing is silly, and it's close enough to Toronto to be getting spillover gun violence, something Toronto does have a problem with. You know, since the guns get smuggled in from your delightful culture. Go NRA.

I'm out. I know I had said I was done before but your tone really pissed me off, frankly how you get to talk to people the way you do at times on this forum and not get a mod action, I don't know. You wont get a response because when someone speaks to me the way you just did, they go on ignore. NOW I'm out.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Wow that's a lot of arguing in favor of not wanting to protect ones self. Personally I'd rather take an extra step and strap a gun on before I leave the house and be considered a "crazed gun toting NRA member" than be found dead in a ditch and trust me it happens more than you think even in small towns.

If your scared of guns that's fine but don't try to make it out like owning a gun makes you a bad person.

I understand you we're talked to like you we're a child, but lets be honest you're "it'll never happen to me" approach is a little juvenile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TotesAfortyfive; 09-30-2012 at 05:14 AM.
    09-30-2012 05:03 AM
    This thread has been terminated with extreme prejudice.
    09-30-2012 08:39 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD