Yep.

Glock 26 Concealed with Concealed Carry Permit.

Same for my iPhone 4.
    tourstagefan likes this.
    09-23-2012 09:16 AM
    Why pay for an iPhone then?
    Just take it from 14 year old teenagers who wants to show off
    09-23-2012 09:27 AM
    I don't take public transit all that often, but when I do I use my black Phillips ear buds and pull out my iPod Nano instead. Muggers aren't really interested in those and if they are it's much cheaper to replace.
    09-23-2012 09:42 AM
    Best protection - put a Samsung Galaxy SIII sticker on the back.....kidding

Sorry, I had to. I was surprised no one took the layup yet.
    Ipheuria and MichelleRo like this.
    09-23-2012 11:20 AM
    Workout. I am 210lbs at 5'8. No one even tries to mess with me.

I was gonna say the same thing. Lol if people are scared of muggers, I think it's time to work out a bit more.
    Last edited by oldazruz; 09-23-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    09-23-2012 12:27 PM
    Here in Texas we believe heavily in the 2nd Amendment ... A small concealed handgun will make me the last victim for any mugger. With a license to carry, of course.
    Same here in SW Fla. I believe in the N.R.A, and my Sig 9mm. OORAH!!!
    jonmark likes this.
    09-23-2012 12:31 PM
    Yep.

Glock 26 Concealed with Concealed Carry Permit.

Same for my iPhone 4.
    Badass.........
    09-23-2012 12:35 PM
    Best protection - put a Samsung Galaxy SIII sticker on the back.....kidding

Sorry, I had to. I was surprised no one took the layup yet.
    This made me laugh so hard You guys can workout as hard as you want sometimes if the guy is quick or if there are two people working in tandem it might not work. I can't stand low lifes who have to steal things they can't afford.
    09-23-2012 12:40 PM
    Same here in SW Fla. I believe in the N.R.A, and my Sig 9mm. OORAH!!!
    Sig Sauer P226 over here...Semper Fi!!!
    09-23-2012 12:48 PM
    LOL! I'm visually impaired. its probably not a good idea for me to carry a gun.

I like the samsung idea. or maybe I can get a case that says Blackberry on it. LOL
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-23-2012 02:52 PM
    LOL! I'm visually impaired. its probably not a good idea for me to carry a gun.

I like the samsung idea. or maybe I can get a case that says Blackberry on it. LOL
    A shotgun then, you don't need to be as accurate.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-23-2012 07:50 PM
    I have been very careful walking around my local downtown area due to the lack of availability of the 5. I've had a 4, a 3GS, and an original in the past but this is the first one I worried about someone trying to lift!
    09-24-2012 12:00 AM
    Reading Sherlocks humorous post......

*pictures self walking on trains and buses with loaded shotgun*

Yeah I'm sure that'd go over, well.

But hey I can always just explain to the cops, that I need it because I'm blind and don't want to miss anybody.

what could possibly go wrong? LOL!
    sherlock and nikkisharif like this.
    09-24-2012 12:26 AM
    Lol just use common sense.. Be aware of your surroundings etc
    09-24-2012 03:24 AM
    I live in L.A.. People have lots of guns. If someone is motivated enough to rob you'll they'll stalk, take note of your patterns, you wait till you let your guard down like when your going to you're car at night, put a gun to your face and take stuff. Hell they could simply pepper spray you in the eyes and take it. Little you can do to protect yourself. But i simply do what you do anywhere: Try and watch my surroundings, I don't flash expensive stuff around like i don't know where i'm at like some tourist. And i excercise and keep i good shape. I used to be a sprinter and did some boxing so they are unlikely to out sprint me and i'm this aging body may get a lucky punch in. But honestly, nobody sober messes with me as i'm pretty easy going or at least not in many many many years. I think i'm just lucky that way. I've never been worried about getting mugged. It's been a long long time since that's happened.
    09-24-2012 06:15 AM
    Use a Bluetooth headset with Siri. That way you can still text and listen to music / books without taking out your phone and you don't have the white wires giving you away.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    09-24-2012 06:32 AM
    09-24-2012 08:02 AM
    Here in Texas we believe heavily in the 2nd Amendment ... A small concealed handgun will make me the last victim for any mugger. With a license to carry, of course.
    Yupp. Well said. My daily driver is a Ruger LC9. Nothing showy, but it gets the job done as far as self defense goes.

Posted from an iP5 via Tapatalk
    jonmark likes this.
    09-24-2012 09:26 AM
    Muggers?! Glad I live in small town.
    I was just thinking "Concealed weapons? Second amendment? Glad I live in Canada."

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-24-2012 10:27 AM
    Sig Sauer P226 Blackwater Edition 9mm w/ 124gr hollowpoints. It will do the job.muggers-imag0044.jpg
    09-24-2012 10:43 AM
    Great in theory but any robber has one too. But only an ***** would let you move your hands when mugging you. i'd think you may not get a chance to reach for it. Also in most states you can use deadly force to protect yourself or others against an reasonable threat of deadly force. If they take off running with your iphone you can't simply shoot them in the back as you're not being threatened with deadly force. Now if the mugger has a gun to your head that's different. But also if they just snatch it and run you may have a lot of problems. Then again if they hit you with a bat and knock the guy unconscious they may never have a chance to grab the gun anyways.
    09-24-2012 06:43 PM
    I was just thinking "Concealed weapons? Second amendment? Glad I live in Canada."

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Glad you do to....no offense.
    jonmark likes this.
    09-24-2012 06:57 PM
    Great in theory but any robber has one too. But only an ***** would let you move your hands when mugging you. i'd think you may not get a chance to reach for it. Also in most states you can use deadly force to protect yourself or others against an reasonable threat of deadly force. If they take off running with your iphone you can't simply shoot them in the back as you're not being threatened with deadly force. Now if the mugger has a gun to your head that's different. But also if they just snatch it and run you may have a lot of problems. Then again if they hit you with a bat and knock the guy unconscious they may never have a chance to grab the gun anyways.
    There's no theory about it bud...deadly force only requires fear of severe bodily harm or death against you, and in the case where my iPhone is in my pocket and someone decides it's their day to try and take it from me forcefully, they die.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 09-24-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    09-24-2012 07:16 PM
    Not exactly, Take an armed self defense course. Think about it. What is the one thing most muggers ask? "Give me your wallet." Right? My Glock is right on my hip by my wallet. Go down for wallet, come up with Glock. You have the surprise. In the days where punk gangster wannabees will kill you for tennis shoes, I'm not taking the chance this is a rob and kill. You have already presented a deadly threat, the gun or knife, and shall be responded with as such.

There is no substitute for vigilance, but even the most vigilant person has faults. There is never any justifiably reason to say "I'm glad I have no means of defending myself. Thanks government!"
    grunt0300 likes this.
    09-25-2012 04:30 AM
    There's no theory about it bud...deadly force only requires fear of severe bodily harm or death against you, and in the case where my iPhone is in my pocket and someone decides it's their day to try and take it from me forcefully, they die.
    and you'll simply be in prison for murdering someone over a phone. it be your word against a dead unarmed person. If they are armed then you'll likely be fine short of shooting them in the back as they leave and being caught on camera. But good luck if you kill an unarmed person. Lawyer up and be rich.
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-25-2012 05:41 AM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD