So after canceling my pre order I waited in line for two hours at the apple store, got a ticket for my phone, was excited, then found out my eligibility hadnt reversed. There was nothing either AT&T or apple could do. I finally got someone to do it for me today.

Does anyone know if apple stores are even getting shipments any time soon? All they have are sprint ones... Any help would be great! Looking at my boyfriends i5 is making me sad
    09-22-2012 09:29 PM
    Apple is usually quick to get shipments in so I would keep checking. I would also check other stores like Radio Shack, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Sam's & HHGregg's.
    09-22-2012 09:31 PM
    I'm guessing it's doubtful they'll get any shipments tomorrow, so if they were out of them today, you may have to wait until Monday.
    09-22-2012 09:33 PM
    You guys think that soon, though? I would think they'd commit to the other pre orders before getting a bunch in store.
    09-22-2012 09:43 PM
    You guys think that soon, though? I would think they'd commit to the other pre orders before getting a bunch in store.
    Yes. We are talking about Apple. It is their device and they will have greater access to more devices than the other stores.
    09-22-2012 09:47 PM
    Yeah I'm sure get shipments in each day except Sunday.
    09-22-2012 09:51 PM
    Yeah I'm sure get shipments in each day except Sunday.
    Wow.. Ok, I thought they'd send out online preorders first.. That stinks for people who preordered
    09-23-2012 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD