I feel like the iPhone 5 battery life is not that great, and I obviously turned off LTE, but I was wondering if there was a way to turn off 4G/3G and just go on EDGE. I was able to do this using SbSettings on previous iPhones, but with this iPhone not jailbroken yet I can't find a way to do this.
    09-22-2012 06:31 PM
    I feel like the iPhone 5 battery life is not that great, and I obviously turned off LTE, but I was wondering if there was a way to turn off 4G/3G and just go on EDGE. I was able to do this using SbSettings on previous iPhones, but with this iPhone not jailbroken yet I can't find a way to do this.
    How about. An external battery pack for you?
    09-23-2012 05:13 AM
    I would certainly look into an external battery rather than turning of the features of the new phone!
    09-23-2012 10:36 AM
    Can you turn it off like you did turning off 3G on the older iPhones? My i5 has not arrived yet so I haven't seen the settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    09-23-2012 10:44 AM
    Can you turn it off like you did turning off 3G on the older iPhones? My i5 has not arrived yet so I haven't seen the settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    Yeah seems like you can't turn it off, there's only an option to turn off LTE in the settings.
    slalomskie likes this.
    09-23-2012 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD